Sponsor/investor wanted - page 9

Tantrik:
Good luck! in trading! (with or without investors). :-))

mutually

Richie:
I would like to see a test before 2010. Without increasing the lots.
chepikds: "With that, there's no chance... and a run of just two years, 2000-2001." - a run of 11 years, not two.
Files:
test_1.zip  13 kb

yuripk:
The results are good, but we need to think about increasing the number of deals.

Richie:
The results are good, but we need to think about increasing the number of deals.

Probably optimise more often, over a shorter period of time.

Optimisation on the last 4 months, a run of 8 months (from April to the end of the year).

yuripk:
chepikds: "With that, there's no chance... and a run in just two years, 2000-2001." - a run in 11 years, not two.
sorry, i looked in the wrong place ;). for 11 years 190% profit is not enough.

yuripk:

Probably optimise more often, over a shorter period of time.

Optimisation in the last 4 months, run for 8 months (from April to the end of the year).

what are we optimising?

yuripk: Probably optimise more often, over a shorter period of time. Optimisation in the last 4 months, a run of 8 months (from April to the end of the year).
Unfortunately, optimisation is to some extent self-defeating.

Yes, it is initially a medium-term strategy, it may be less stable when optimised for short periods.

sever30, I have a proposition for you.

I will be in your city in the near future for work. I suggest we meet and discuss some issues. In the meantime, I suggest you finish discussing this topic.

Richie:

sever30, I have a proposition for you.

I will be in your city in the near future for work. I suggest we meet and discuss some issues. In the meantime, I suggest you finish discussing this topic.

Uh... twist... skype profile.