Sponsor/investor wanted - page 3

sever30:

:)

Do you think I'm a scourge? I have plenty of possessions. I'm not ashamed, I don't cheat and I don't swindle anyone.

No, of course not. Well done, well done again.

NTH:

Why is this?

a psychological moment and a corresponding attitude to trading. for more than a week, I can't work on the demo:)

sever30, thanks for the contact details, put your cell on, I'll call you in half an hour.

sever30:

Psychological point and the corresponding attitude to trading. for more than a week, I can't work on the demo:)
What does this have to do with you? You have a TS. Or the TS cannot be transformed into an Expert Advisor because you don't even have a netbook where you can type the code? You can write an EA, set the demo for six months, you must disable the monitor, not go near the computer, check whether the computer is working, whether there is Internet and, most importantly, do not violate the work of the expert under any circumstances. You are already there, and then the investors will add zeros to the sum and netbooks will multiply for the implementation of ideas.

HIDDEN:
What does it have to do with you? You have TS. Or you cannot turn the TS into an Expert Advisor because you do not even have a netbook where you can type the code? You have to switch off the monitor, do not approach the computer, check whether the computer is working and whether there is Internet and, most importantly, do not violate the work of the expert. You are already there, and then the investors will add zeros to the sum and netbooks will multiply for the implementation of ideas.

I agree. But it's semi-automatic. The trader determines the entry.

sever30:

Psychological momentum and a corresponding attitude to trading. for more than a week, I can't work on the demo:)

No, this is not the way things work. You may use your own trading robot, but you don't know how to do it. If they are afraid of psychological moments, they may be overpowered. If you have developed a profitable trading strategy today, you may use it as an example. If today you have a profitable trading it does not mean that tomorrow an investor will have to come to you. Why? Because you have to show the investor that you are what you say you are.

NTH:

No, that's not the way things are done. What difference does it make to work on what, if the TS is formalized (with an element of free analysis, of course) and, in the local parlance, "granal"? If psychological moments are cutting you down, then overpower them. If you have developed a profitable trading strategy today, you may use it. If today you have a profitable trading it does not mean that tomorrow an investor will have to come to you. Why? Because you have to show the investor that you are what you say you are.
I didn't see anything new, everyone does it, I do it differently.

sever30:
I didn't see anything new, everyone does it, I did it differently.

I don't know if I got it right. Then do as you see fit.

sever30:

That's right! start looking for proof, show them the stack.... They start looking for proof, show them the straight and then give them the proof. (I have my own brokerage system with lots - I've been testing it for 2 months on the demo, it all works and will always give out a profit. I think it needs at least 2 thousand)

sever30:

Of course, checking the system's non-operability in real life at someone else's expense is much funnier - why bother with tests? to prove something to someone ..... the main thing is to convince yourself - the financial responsibility (risk) is still on the sucker-investor ))))))).