Sponsor/investor wanted - page 4

VladislavVG:
Of course, it is much funnier to check the inoperability of the system in real life at someone else's expense - why bother with tests? to prove something to someone ..... the main thing is to convince yourself - the responsibility is still on the sucker-investor ))))))).

The main thing is to convince yourself - the responsibility is still on the dummy investor . It is probably the other way round here. You just want everything at once. Of course, I do not exclude that it is also possible. But from personal experience I would say that it makes more sense just to work, to show your trade. People will appreciate it (in the broadest sense of the word).

VladislavVG:
Of course, to check the inoperability of the system in real life at someone else's expense is much funnier - why bother with the tests? to prove something to someone ..... the main thing is to convince yourself - the responsibility is still on the sucker-investor ))))))).

there's nothing to check, it works.

sever30:

there is nothing to check, it is functional
You can't say that because you haven't tested it. You don't have enough for a demo for a long period of time, according to your own words. There was no real one. For a tester it is unformalized.

VladislavVG:
You can't say that because you haven't tested it. You don't have enough for a demo for a long period of time, according to your own words. There was no real one. For a tester it is informal.

The very fact of its creation is a product of testing.

NTH:

It's probably different here. You just want everything at once. Of course, I don't rule out that you can do it that way too. But from personal experience, I would say that it makes more sense to just work, to show your trade. People will appreciate it (in the broadest sense of the word).
The fact that you want everything at once is understandable, but it is not a pretext for wishful thinking - IMHO, of course.

sever30:

The very fact of its creation is a product of testing.

No.

To clarify - manual testing cannot guarantee a 100% clean test result. You see the right side of the graph and can subconsciously tweak the decision rules......

sever30:

There's nothing to check, it's functional.

I do. It's just that my money wants to know.

VladislavVG:
No.

yes

sever30:

yes
Read clarification.... As long as you are risking your own money it is your own business, but when you are trying to raise outside funds, the TC assessment should be more objective than your own confidence - IMHO, naturally.

VladislavVG:
Read clarification.... As long as you are risking your own money is your own business, but when you are trying to raise third party funds, the CU assessment should be more objective than your own confidence - IMHO, naturally.

Stats from the past are flat out no guarantee of the future.

I have participated in similar threads, on the "other side of the barricades" and am well aware that there is no chance. However, you have to try.