Sponsor/investor wanted - page 7

sergeev:

What responsibility in forensics? What are you talking about :)

A loss is a profit with a minus sign. Whether it's forex or bazaar.

It's not the first day the starter has been here and he's probably criticised proposals like the one he's proposing. I don't think he has lost all hope of a bright future.

I don't see the logic.

sever30:

The years of searching are over, with it, I turn the page in my head and begin the next epic. There's no turning back...

Everything is just beginning, there are ups and downs ahead, and you will be turning back and forth on the page calendar for many times.
The first page turnover, I think, will be when you enter the market the wrong way (late, watching, other lot, etc., etc.) TS may work, or rather, as I understand it, accompany the position (entry, then the handles), and here is where psychology, nervousness, wrong perception for other reasons comes in to the TS. And here in this detrimental moment for TC, you will leaf through your mental calendar.

If you also take into account the fact that 10 people were involved in the development and you are somehow in contact with each of them, then you can assume that any of the participants made changes to the TC. As a result the result is not predictable.

Tip: Write a complete Expert Advisor (entry, exit, maintenance) and do not touch it under any circumstances, ie create a championship, where changes in the EA are impossible. New demo account.

In general, I will tell you how I do it. TS is developed, the Expert Advisor is written, we are running it on the demo or micro real account. I have certain thoughts of optimization, modifications, etc., in the process.

All these points I take into account immediately during development, and I test one strategy, but with different parameters (virtually), reporting on each of the virtual accounts.

What is the advantage:

1. one Expert Advisor, a lot of variants of its setup, and each variant by itself

2. Quotes for all variants of the Expert Advisor are the same, i.e. all variants are traded in a single quotation flow.

sever30:

By the way, I want to say that any trading system can be made so that it can be tested in the tester terminal, forte and I are doing so, we are overseeing three projects... first a clean version of an EA, an EA without some of the features that are in the clean version, but it can be tested in the tester, and a pure experimental project where we want to check something but the basics are the same ... Without testing it's hard to do an expert there you can quickly identify flaws and visualise the workflow well... So you missed this part for nothing.

HIDDEN:

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

If you have experience in the markets, if you are confident in your system, take part in contests and you will get an initial deposit! I have no money either, I am also looking for a sponsor, but the other day I took 6th prize in a contest http://instaforex.com/ru/contest_forex_scalping_archive.php, prize of $300 in management.

EricGR:

By the way, I want to say that any trading system can be made so that it can be tested in the tester terminal, forte and I are doing so, we are overseeing three projects ... first is the clean version of the EA, the EA without some of the features that are in the clean version, but it can be tested in the tester, and a pure experimental project where we want to check something but the basics are the same ... Without testing it's hard to do an expert there you can quickly identify flaws and visualise the workflow well... So you should have skipped this part for nothing.

you did not skip this part. it is simply impossible or there is no point in testing and optimising.

chepikds:
If you have experience in the markets, if you are confident in your system, take part in contests and you will get an initial deposit! I also have no money and am looking for a sponsor, but the other day I took 6th place in http://instaforex.com/ru/contest_forex_scalping_archive.php contest , prize 300$ for management...

I'm in scalping, but I'm short-term trading.

fozi:

It's not the first day the starter has been here and he's probably criticised proposals like the one he's proposing. I don't think he has lost all hope of a bright future.

I don't see the logic.

don't mind me, I'm in a good mood... even in carnival it's customary to change masks:)

sever30:

there's scalping and I have short-term trading
There are plenty of contests for all tastes and colours, it's not an argument, and the fractality of the market is the same in any TF...