Forum Annals: Quotes of the day - page 23

tara:

Um... how do I put this... Alexey, actually, in that post I smiled at your advice to "...reread the whole...", which I took as an obvious joke, expecting that my post would be taken in the same way.

Ahh, now I get it. I can try to erase the hit-and-run, as compensation...

No, it didn't.

Mathemat:

Ahh, now I get it. I can try to erase the hit-and-run, as compensation...

No, it didn't work.

Don't try to argue with a retard. Otherwise you'll stoop to his level. Where he'll crush you with his experience.

(c) Brukvalub, Mathematics Forum of the Faculty of Mechanics.

Vovo4ka 28.02.2011 15:21
Mopo3:

Yes, thanks. And me a fool I was hoping I could convert the data displayed online by DDE to quotes for a required timeframe... :)

Theoretically it is possible to output any timeframes in the metatrader and not only those available.... I even read an article how you can output a graph for 10,20 min. timeframes and others...)

vnn 28.02.2011 20:02

string TerminalPath() returns the path to the folder from which the terminal is loaded. Further I understand, there is \history, and then mysterious names of rich offices, which live at my expense. How do I get to them?

VOLDEMAR 28.02.2011 22:06
...as with an object that may or may not appear (like an arrow) ??????

:D

Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing left to add, but when nothing can be taken away.

- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Measuring programming productivity by the number of lines of code is like measuring the construction of an aircraft by its weight.

- Bill Gates

Always write code as if it will be accompanied by a violent psychopath who knows where you live.

- Martin Golding

Did you see that Gates and Exupery came to our forum?

And you're afraid of violent psychopaths???

Then we're coming to you!!!

))

sergeev:

I agree, that's the main thing. The second follows from the first, imho.