Technical analysis - A scam for beginners? - page 43

All right, girls, settle down.

Dersu:

What is the market?

Where do the sub-waves in the story come from?

If it is a complex process, what does it consist of?

What characteristics can be given to the components?

The best practice is a good theory.

It's all been there...

About 3 years ago, in some show, they characterized our newly elected mayor:" ... "coherent but meaningless speech..."

And the Kiev mayor's nickname is Cosmos.

Dersu:

The best practice is good theory.

A masterpiece!

Oh, man.

I envy them.

FAGOTT:

Tell me, do not you confuse this question after more than 90% of traders who use TA lose their deposits during half a year/year? Even using automation, which practically eradicates the psychological problems of trading?

I think the subject question makes perfect sense.

That is not true. Using TA and the well-known principles of risk management one cannot lose a deposit in six months or a year.

For two, maybe. And only if the trader is a total schlimazel.)

But how do you explain to people that IAD is redrawing?

At least it doesn't redraw.

Dersu:

But how do you explain to people that IAD is redrawing?

At least it doesn't redraw.

If you draw from the open bar, nothing is redrawn.

And scaling plus tbh.

And more and more....

paukas:

This is not true. Using TA and generally known principles of risk management you cannot lose a deposit in half a year or a year.

For two, maybe. And that's if the trader's a total schlemiel.)

Excuse me, could you tell me what schlimazle is? If its an indicator or script where to download it ? Thank you.

dpg03:

paukas:
Это неправда. Используя ТА и общеизвестные принципы управления рисками нельзя слить депозит 
ни за полгода ни за год.
Вот за два -можно. И то если тредер полнейший шлимазл.:))

Excuse me. Can you tell me what schlimazel is? If it's an indicator or script, where to download it ? Thank you.

And this is a special trading strategy that uses a special kind of TA, which is used by very advanced traders ......

There is even a special thread on this forum about online trading - you can download everything there..... And if you miss something, please contact Alex in private - he is in charge there....... - you will need to put a lot of effort - just do not join the caste ......