Technical analysis - A scam for beginners? - page 39

I read and am amazed at the level of the average trader...

You know what... that's what we all need!

Mathemat:

What if the background is black? Then it would have to be blacked out? Have I guessed the main point correctly?

have taken up the study of the Albanian language?

well, well ;)

Don't you like TA?

Dersu:
Don't you like TA?

If that's my question, I don't even know what to say! You've stumped me with this question. You killed me and buried me!

I am confused after many years of forex existence by the emergence of the topic question.

Given the effort put into developing TA.

Dersu:
Don't you like TA?

if that's my question, I don't like those TA drawings that are posted on websites, maybe on serious websites, the same RBC, and there is something interesting, but on others - the same pivots = support/resistance levels, the same MACD - global trend, in terms of predictions are completely meaningless.

занялись изучением олбанского языка?

The recipient didn't seem to appreciate my humour. That's all right.

Dersu:

I am confused after many years of forex existence by the emergence of the topic question.

Given the effort that has gone into developing TA.

Tell me, doesn't this topic confuse you after more than 90% of traders who use TA lose their deposits within half a year/year? Even using automation, which practically eradicates the psychological problems of trading?

I think the topic question makes perfect sense.

Mathemat:

The recipient didn't seem to appreciate my humour. That's all right.

I didn't appreciate it.

FAGOTT:

Tell me, are you not confused by this topic after more than 90% of traders who use TA lose their deposits within half a year/year? Even using automation, which practically eradicates the psychological problems of trading?

I think the topic question makes perfect sense.

Aren't you confused by having two Super Signals in a QB?