Technical analysis - A scam for beginners? - page 36

Legeo:

This is the kind of fibo we need:

here is where the task is no longer formalized - what is the scale of the grid? what exactly the level of the fib should be located on a single cell

and very controversial question about the perception of candlestick combinations - every trader has his own view, and the automated system in general ...

Forget about combinations - doji's show the market mood somehow and are formalized for ATS, but doji's are the moments of market uncertainty - it's just a convenient point to enter the market and nothing more.

paukas:
That's what trailing is for.
Trailing is not perfect either, unfortunately, the optimum trawl size is another matter.

Azzx:
Trailing is not ideal either, unfortunately the optimum trawl size is another matter.

And there's nothing ideal, to be honest with you.

For example, if we have a doge, we move the stop to it. The size does not matter.

paukas:

And nothing is perfect, to be honest with you.

Well, it's silly to argue with that. :) If there was an ideal opportunity to make money -> anyone could make money -> everyone would make money -> and these are mutually exclusive paragraphs. Imho - something like this. :)

paukas:

For example a Doge is formed - we shift a stop to it. The size doesn't matter.

This is more specific, again closer to patterns, and it depends on a specific market (again, imho).

I take a somewhat more general view of the market as a random process with a trend component - in theory it should be suitable for any market.

Here for specifics - the indicator is the first derivative (like speed :) ) of the "dynamic" moving average I posted recently. We determine the beginning of a trend, when it reaches a certain threshold ("measure with a ruler"), we go in. We exit either by a stop (pulled up by N*ATR) or by a "speeding down" to zero. I gave a picture earlier.

But here is the interesting thing - there is no predefined value for the "threshold" speed or trawl size. It depends on market conditions. Something that was good in 2006 (or at least didn't lose money) will lead to a lot of false entries in 2010, and something that was good in 2010 - it barely existed in 2006 at all. The only thing that probably could be tied to is ATR (to somehow define what a "high speed" is, for example), but everything I've been able to achieve so far is more like shamanism. :(

Files:

IgorM:

here is where the problem is no longer formalized - what is the scale of the grid? what exactly the level of the phybe should be located on one square

and very controversial question about the perception of candlestick combinations - every trader has his own view, and the automated system in general...

But this is a time when the market is uncertain - it's just a convenient entry point into the market and nothing more.

I didn't think that for a trading system the price is grid-bound. We measure A wave by Fibo and get some values - for example for 61.8 - roughly 0.618 if we take the whole movement as 1.

Accordingly, when it reaches this value, there is a signal. a certain disqualification in the market that we differentiate from the left-side fluctuations.

Is it possible for the system to extend the Fibo wave A to obtain the specific price values corresponding to this level? If not, I do not know how to describe this system in an Expert Advisor.

The dodge - if a dodge is even slightly black or white, it is defined as a full-fledged candle.

But if a doji is nothing at one level, opened and closed, then we do not count it.

Therefore, it doesn't disturb us in the correction (we look only at normal candles).

But if the correction goes to the beginning of our reference period, we get a null signal.

Here's a look at H 4 and D1 we took targets and waited for a pullback (minimum) of 1.3727 on the Euro/bucks. Waiting for a pullback downwards.

Legeo:

I did not think that the trading system has the price fixed to the grid. We measure the A wave by Fibo and get some values - for example for 61.8 - roughly 0.618 if we take the whole movement as 1.

Accordingly, when it reaches this value, there is a signal. A certain market sytvuation that we differentiate from the left fluctuations, and then everything goes according to plan.

Is it possible for the system to extend the Fibo by the wave A to obtain the specific price values corresponding to this level? If not, I do not know how to describe this system in an EA.

So you've expressed your thoughts in such a way that I assumed you have a special phybe as well

IgorM:

Well, that's how you phrased your thoughts, so I assumed you had a special phybe.

Fibo is ordinary. I just showed it to show you the levels I use.

Mathemat:

Yeah, well...

Yes, I can surprise you.

P.S. I'm a redhead. :)