Technical analysis - A scam for beginners? - page 12

FAGOTT:

One of two things:

- Either TA as the apotheosis of human scientific thought. And all the sciences are only particular manifestations of TA.

- Or narrow down your definition of TA!

Be modest, fellow traders, be modest!

Apotheosis is now curable. That's for sure.

And there are good pills for manifestations.

paukas:
Apotheosis is now curable. That's for sure.

give definition, citizen! Comrade is waiting: "Where exactly is a poor peasant to go?"

FAGOTT:

give definition, citizen! A comrade is waiting: "Where exactly is a poor peasant to go?"

There's a councillor flailing about since 2008. Historically tested since 2000 before that.

It is purely on TA. Detects trend, waits for pullback and enters. It has 10 lines of code. And it doesn't lose.

The author of this topic has a complete loss of faith. Somebody back him up.

Any analysis and any prediction of the behaviour of any processes is based on statistics, on the study of their recurring stable properties in history.

It can only be argued that a property is possible in the future if this possibility is confirmed statistically.

This applies to both TA and FA.

If the author of this thread knew the accuracy of fundamental analysis by analysts at Russian investment companies he would cry.

Any business strategy cannot be risk-free and even stupid arbitrage, which means there is always a chance of losing money.

Whether this probability is realized or not depends only on your luck.

How to develop luck and fortune is a topic for a separate branch.

put up a two-year stait

FAGOTT:
put up a two-year stait
How much did you offer, I didn't hear?

paukas:
How much did you offer, I didn't hear?

God will serve. State out. It's not counselor, it's state.

paukas:

There is an EA flailing since 2008. Historically tested since 2000 before that.

Purely on TA. Detects trend, waits for pullback and enters. It has 10 lines of code. And it doesn't lose.

Everyone's sick of these fairy tales.

more:
Everyone is fed up with these fairy tales by now.
You don't say. I want to turn it off. I'm sick of waiting for it to drain.

MoneyJinn:

The author of this thread shows a complete loss of faith. Somebody back him up.

Any analysis and any prediction of the behaviour of any processes is based on statistics, on the study of their recurring stable properties in history.

It can only be argued that a property is possible in the future if this possibility is confirmed statistically.

This applies to both TA and FA.

If the author of this thread knew the accuracy of fundamental analysis by analysts at Russian investment companies he would cry.

Any business strategy cannot be risk-free and even stupid arbitrage, which means there is always a chance of losing money.

Whether this probability is realized or not depends only on your luck.

How to develop luck and fortune is a topic for a separate thread.

That's all understandable, but that's not what the argument is about.

1. If this is science and everything is built on statistical properties, what does luck have to do with it?

2. What is TA do you know? If you know it, tell me.