Rationale for the existence of support lines - page 10

sanyooooook:
in deficit?
No, they were just open.

paukas:

There are no rules against making money on SB.

Of course, of course, paukas, who forbids you, you're a free man...

You have only been warned that there are natural laws that you can ignore, but they won't go away anyway: sometimes you will make money, but you will end up with about minus spread per trade if there are a lot of trades.

But we are not talking about SB here, are we?

paukas:

No rules prohibit earning on SBs.

SB earnings can only be random. On a short stretch with a limited number of trades.

But there really is no prohibition. )))

goldtrader:

SB earnings can only be random. On a short stretch with a limited number of trades.

But there really is no prohibition. )))

On the contrary, the plot can be very long. And you will be sure that you have found a pattern. After all, this does not happen on the SB :)))

And then the crisis ate it all up ))))

The laws have not disappeared. This is just their fate.

Mathemat, I'm warning you just in case.

paukas:

After all, that's not how it works in SB :)))

It happens all kinds of things on SB.

If you guys have experimented with fractal channels, they are very useful... Also, they track the flat very well (by narrowing the channel).

sllawa3:
If you guys have experimented with fractal channels, they are very useful... Also, they track the flat very well (by narrowing the channel).

I used to build them. I used to build fractal channels.

Vinin:

I was building. Making indicators, to be exact.
I even met an Expert Advisor somewhere (it trades very well, although trades are not frequent) on breakdown of fractal channel...
Files:

I did. I don't think I did, though. That was back when I was strictly a stockbroker.

Anyway, I'll have to look into it. Maybe it's worth remembering and transferring it from eee lengvage to mokl...

The language is not important... it's even better if it's C++ or java... ( of course a fractal channel is only one of many entry conditions )