Rationale for the existence of support lines - page 2

sanyooooook:
You're doing it again, aren't you? And in Russian, one word is understood - line

+1))

ANC is the method of least squares. In this case, the ANM will produce a line that is as close as possible to the points of its construction.

I think that the justification for the existence of support and resistance lines is the coincidence of market participants' interests - trend or demand - supply

And in those moments when the price does not move along the lines - it means that the interests in the market do not coincide

SZS: I still have not asked who thinks about the origin of price: price is a discrete or continuous value?

Man, it's no longer funny (not a coincidence) - the price is reflected again:

hrenfx:

Man, it's not funny anymore (not a coincidence) - price reflected again:

about to go down )), hit the upper resistance of the larger channel + taking into account that 50% of the 3 day move down the probability of a fall increases

it's like this

they are everywhere %)

sanyooooook:

)), hit the upper resistance of the larger channel + taking into account that 50% of 3-day movement down the possibility of falling.

Which channel is more important, without confirmations or with confirmations? Confirmations are the number and quality of reflections. The same Alpha parameter I wrote above.

I continue to follow the same channel. This time I went against my principle not to trade manually. As a result, I made 30 pips with 7 lots on the end reflection.

It keeps reflecting, damn it:

hrenfx:

Which channel is more important, without confirmations or with confirmations? Confirmations are the number and quality of reflections. The same Alpha parameter I wrote above.

I continue to follow the same channel. This time I went against my principle not to trade manually. As a result, I made 30 pips with 7 lots on the end reflection.

It keeps on reflecting, the devil:

don't get too much into the long run )

hrenfx:

This time went against my principle of not trading manually.

WTF?!!

hrenfx:

The simplest method of drawing support lines that came to mind:

1. We have the outermost 100 bottom tops.
  2. We start to go through all possible combinations of these nodes and build MNC lines.
  3. Each such line will have a different ISC value.
  4. Obviously the lowest (zero) OLS will be for lines based on two points, so we drop these variants.
  5. We want the line with the lowest Alpha = MPC / F(number of plotted points). Where F(x) = x^n or F(x) = e^x or F(x) = log(x) - we need to see.

It is not clear how to identify these 100 lower vertices?

Would you be so kind as to write an EA on this topic? The demon of randomness can charm anyone, only the iron is resistant to hypnosis.

C-4:
Не ясно как идентифицировать эти 100 нижних вершин?

That's the easiest part - the ZigZag tops.

Would you be so kind as to write an advisor on this subject? The demon of chance can charm anyone, only the iron is resistant to hypnosis.

A research script will be written for sure. The methodology described will serve as a starting point.