Why don't traders want to put even one profitable Expert Advisor on the web? - page 13

Sergey007:

Is that what you think or am I looking in the wrong place? Just one example. Or is it already a secret?

Yes, please. At least take the Player's book of templates, formalise it and go for it.

Sergey007:

Hello. You have posted 14 indicators on the codebase. A lot of work has been done. But you have uploaded them for free, for free download. Are they written in some other way? Do you use them in your work?

Do you have any paid offers? What do you think a fair price for your products should be? In my work, all other things being equal, I prefer a supplier who offers a lower price. Yes, I agree, it would be nice not to compromise on quality.

Regarding freebies. Just wondering what percentage of programmers present here use genuine, licensed ( purchased for money) software, at least the same Windows?

Hi.

I am a trader. I am only secondarily a programmer.

I do NOT custom write and do NOT trade indicators/advisors/scripts. I do not earn by trading them, but by trading on them. As for what's published, it's a normal exchange of ideas for R&D resource. Although most perceive the forum as a source of freebies. However, this is a common point for any society.

And don't hallucinate that someone will sell you (let alone give away)))) a really profitable EA. Besides, in order to exploit such a product, you need to have a thorough understanding of its principles.

Otherwise... There are PAMMs, mutual funds, trusts etc. Who prevents it - take part.

Svinozavr:

Hi.

I am a trader. And only secondly - a programmer.

I do NOT write on request and I do NOT trade with indicators/advisors/scripts. I do not trade with them, I make my living by trading with them. As for what's published, it's a normal exchange of ideas for R&D resource. Although most perceive the forum as a source of freebies. However, this is a common point for any society.

And don't hallucinate that someone will sell you (let alone give away)))) a really profitable advisor. Besides, to exploit such a product, you need to have a thorough understanding of its working principles.

Otherwise... There are PAMMs, mutual funds, trusts etc. Who prevents it - take part.

Supported by

Hello. Thank you for your reply. There was never any question of just giving it away. About hallucinating about the sale. How can I explain it to you. When your colleagues after testing a new product or idea claim that it is definitely worthless, actively savoring in detail its characteristics and its author, they create a kind of aura of mystery, something like that. Like it's nothing, but here we are! Interest aroused? Raising self-esteem? Hidden advertising? Meaning?

I am very glad for those who have learned to trade profitably and create profitable Expert Advisors (I even envy them). Why should I throw slop on everybody's head indiscriminately? Why are you bending your fingers? And most importantly, to whom? In front of the schoolboys who are boring you all? You allowed it yourself. If this forum is a forum and even a resource for programmers, why did you need to allow free registration on the site and even the opportunity for anyone to open their own topics on the forum? Create a closed forum for yourself and for recreation, to make fun of someone go to those who loves freebies.

About what you offered me. The deposit I gave to the brokerage company was drained. I don't think PAMM or Mutual Fund is better. I understand the principles of more or less simple experts. Although maybe I do not understand what you mean by working principles. Alright, I have written what I wanted to write. I will take care of the rest on my own. Have a nice day.

Svinozavr: And the author should be permanently banned. For idiocy laden with a thirst for freebies.
No, you can't get banned for idiocy. It's not politically correct, Petya...

Sergey007:

About what you offered me. The deposit I gave to IRAs was drained to me. I don't think that a PAMM or a mutual fund is better. I understand the principles of more or less simple experts.

Open a PAMM yourself while it is draining - you will earn (or get back what you lost) :-))

Sergey007:

...The deposit I gave to a brokerage company was leaked to me. .....

Let me ask you, on what grounds did you choose the person who leaked it to you?

Moderators, I think it's time to close the thread. It's a circus.

Diamant:
On the contrary, the question is deadly serious.

Diamant:
If it gets personal, we'll delete the squabble. So far, everything is within the bounds of political correctness.

If some people think the topicstarter asked a stupid question, that's no reason to delete the thread.