Why don't traders want to put even one profitable Expert Advisor on the web? - page 3

Pegasmaster:

The profitable EAs are not profitable to sell, and it would be foolish to give them away for free because they took much time and effort to develop.
If you do not find profitable EAs in the public domain, it means that their developers are not stupid people.

p.s. And anyway, what makes you think anyone should give you anything for free?

I agree 100%. I'm sure that the topicstarter, if he sincerely asks such a question (without being mean), is completely "out of touch", disoriented and "out of touch", to call everyone a stiff because of the presence of

Profitable advisors are stupid to say the least... I think that at this time, the author, at a minimum, stupid and not rastarmozhennymi, and maybe not matured simply ... The more so there was a branch on the forum, something like "Please, lend me a profitable EA not from Kodobase", and nobody cancelled searching through the site...

When I read such threads, I get a strong and irresistible desire to share a couple of "profitable" EAs.

Firstly, it is sobering, and secondly, someone has to fill the market so that others can take something away from it.

Judging by the number of comments - people do have profitable advisers after all)

And people are also asking where the avalanche councillors have gone.

They have gone to profit.

abolk:

Judging by the number of comments - people do have profitable advisers after all)

And people are also asking where the avalanche councillors have gone.

They have gone into profit.

+ 250 % :-)

Here's a free profitable advisor for you, here you go.

Files:

Also:

Files:

Scamper:

Why is everyone such a cheapskate????!!!! But there are profitable EAs...

I do not remember which forum I came across the following phrase that I liked very much: "Profitable EAs are not for sale, they are for trade".

I've been writing an EA for a year and a half (I don't think that's much), more than two hundred versions, but I'm not satisfied with the result. Of course, I won't give it away or sell it.

sllawa3:
Last week I posted a topic offering EAs for free ... and posted stats ... the result was a ban for a week
Slava, don't twist things around. You know very well what you were banned for - upper case. You were warned about that.

Mathemat:
Slava, don't twist things around. You know very well what you were banned for - upper case. You have been warned about that.
So why was the topic immediately deleted? So it follows that upper case is just an excuse...

sllawa3:
why was the topic immediately deleted ? it implies that the register is just an excuse...

There you go! You have uncovered a conspiracy in the forum against Grail owners! all Grail owners are sure to be banned, IP counted, IP numbers passed on to all brokers and ................

))))))))))))

SZS: another kind of phobia - graalephobia, or maybe graalemania?