Why don't traders want to put even one profitable Expert Advisor on the web? - page 15

Jingo:
Well, shall we go apple trading then?)
Anything... anywhere... as long as it's not in DT or MT (as proposed)!

Is it that bad?

tara:
Is it that bad ?

That's right (status quo) ! and you have doubts ?

http://forextools.com.ua/trading/ticks/ticker.html

http://forextools.com.ua/trading/ticks/tester.html

atik:

You should first define the concept of a profitable Expert Advisor. an a priori - such Expert Advisor is impossible ! a trading program can be profitable only under certain conditions in its algorithm, the so called trading conditions, originally set by DT. but ...! whatever conditions are set in it, they are set by DT and they change at any time at the discretion of DT .... so how can it be profitable under these conditions ?

let alone all the tricks used by DT intended to prevent a trader from earning, ranging from requotes to outright fraudulent platforms and outright lying testers (whose purpose - supposedly to verify these same experts on the same again, allegedly - historical data ... not having, however, any reliable value! )

Write it down in your profile and link to it if you need it.

why do you keep saying the same thing over and over for years? why are you trying to force your attitude on me with bigoted negativity?

sever30:

I'm sick of repeating the same thing for years.

I'm not repeating, I'm responding to those who want an answer to their questions!

And if it's like I say, it's not my fault !

atik:

To paraphrase a classic:

"You get your deposit taken away, don't pipsqueak!"

joo:

To paraphrase a classic:

"You'll get your deposit taken away - don't pipsqueak!"

+100500 :D

joo:

To paraphrase a classic:

"They'll take your deposit - don't pipsqueak!"

they can take it away from anyone... even take it without any trading... and what's the solution to such actions???

( as well as any other controversial issues ???)

atik:
They can take it away from anyone... ...even just without any trade... and what's the law against such actions ???

Which is this: Glory showed up with his latest supernanopipsator, and immediately DC rubbed his hands eagerly - "Ada court, my surrendered one! Will have Glory quite legally. The efficiency is low because.

PS Glory is a collective image, nothing personal.

joo:
Which is this: Glory showed up with his latest supernanopipsator, and immediately DC rubbed his hands eagerly - "Ada court, my surrendered one! Will have Glory quite legally. The efficiency is low because.
Imagine the following picture: you transfer a large sum of money to the most famous brokerage house to be credited to your account... your account is immediately deleted and they say they don't even know you ... and where are you going to complain? (If you don't know what's going on in your account, the problem is that the brokerage can afford it all !