Why don't traders want to put even one profitable Expert Advisor on the web? - page 9

IgorM:

Yeah, but I notice that the test also takes time, I have about 4 hours a day, the tests on the real accounts ate at least not much, but noticeable

The only thing left to find someone who will compensate for all this, but I think I will have to compensate for the time and money myself, because the Russian-speaking user can not use the goods on the Internet for money - only for free :)

I should make tests at night and sleep in the meantime. You can also make a batnitch for that.

Vinin:

So you have to do the tests at night and sleep at the same time. You could also make a batnitch for that.

Yeah, but who else would have coded, and the matrix model made up

SZS: Well, it's night and it's evening :)

♪ It's hard and it's hard and it's hard ♪

Life in Runet is hilarious...

===

But then again, maybe I missed something...

Svinozavr:

♪ It's hard and it's hard and it's hard ♪

Life in Runet is holy...

===

But then again, maybe I missed something...

life on the programmer's forefront...

No country, no pogost.

I don't want to choose.

To the forum $%^&*(*^%

I will come to die...

Svinozavr:

No country, no pogost.

I don't want to choose.

To the forum $%^&*(*^%

I will come to die...

By the way, he cheated, he didn't come to Vaska

Mischek:

By the way, he cheated, he didn't come to Vasilyevsky Island.

Remember how Dovlatov remembers:

- Do you know where Brodsky lives?

- I don't know where he lives. He goes to Vasilievsky Island to die.

===

What do you mean - cheated? You can't cheat our USSR....

sllawa3:
Why are there some DTs that require both, and others that used to require it and don't...
And then there are those where the spread is fixed... But these kitchens have nothing to do with stock trading and the way they execute or do not execute.

sllawa3:

i think a normalEA should not fail neither on the real site nor in the tester... its success is determined by 3 factors... the ratio of profitable and losing trades... the ratio of the total profit to loss... and the number of trades

and most importantly -the presence or absence of the possibility of loss

This is exactly the mass misconception I'm talking about.

These factors and requirements are important only when choosing the most effective Expert Advisor out of several ones.

But these factors are not mandatory and necessary for successful trading!

An expert who never loses is a risk-free expert. An Expert Advisor that is capable of earning infinitely large profits.

Do you really believe in the possibility of its existence? In the possibility of the existence of an expert who can basically destroy the entire financial system,

by giving someone the opportunity to make all the money? :)

Forex is a very risky business. Except that some participants of the Forex market have a very poor understanding of the meaning of the term "Risk".

The presence of risk in an expert is not the presence of losing trades along with the profitable ones, it is something else entirely.

The presence of risk in an Expert Advisor means that sooner or later, the realization of this risk can occur, which means the loss of the entire amount of money you are risking, i.e., all the money you are risking is lost,

which you allocate to trade with this EA.

Whether or not the risk is realised largely depends on your luck, as in any other business.

If you accept risky trading, then why keep looking for grails?

Maybe just change your requirements for the strategy you are looking for and it will suddenly turn up?

timbo:
I even know the name of the secret place where all the grails go,
:-)
Email me :)