Adviser to the whole world - page 53

Aleksander:
and who says we have to do it with the same amount of collateral? where's the volatility of pairs?

If you calculate deposits (lots) based on volatility, you can even give up on this system... You get a wild complication with a degree inversely proportional to reliability and profitability ... I.e., an Expert Advisor with the profitability of any of the code bases... except one that can't be run in the tester...

i.e., i should simply input the lot multiplication coefficient for both pairs and refuse to close on crossover...and just use the trawl on equity

Aleksander:
and where is the MM system?

It's not all there yet. You see, I have a grail, and it's true, no matter how you talk about it. Well, the principle of my grail says that not everything is accounted for here. And I wrote that even the person who wrote about the hedge hasn't exactly written the most important thing. So did Borya Shpolz, who described the sliding channel strategy and died in a car crash. Note that the most successful traders describe their principle of work in their books, but omit the most important thing.

nothing complicated... the initial Lot calculation block takes 12 lines ... + position management block about 40 lines...

sllawa3:
If you calculate deposits (lots) based on volatility, you can even give up on this system... You get a wild complication with a degree inversely proportional to reliability and profitability ... ...that is, an Expert Advisor with the profitability of any of the code bases... except one that can't be run in the tester...

What did you think. That's exactly what we need. That's where you're wrong. The man writes correctly. And somewhere along the line he's walking away from the right decision. If this goes on, he'll compose something like my grail

new-rena:

If this keeps up, he'll make up something like my grail.
He will.

new-rena:

That's where you're wrong. The man writes correctly. And somewhere along the line walks from the right decision. If things go on like this, he will compose something similar to my grail
the t101 system has been around for a long time... perhaps someone has already simplified its application... and improved it... there was a grail at one time too...

Aleksander:
nothing complicated... the initial Lot calculation block takes 12 lines ... + position maintenance block about 40 lines...

Add one and it's done. And there you have it. If you don't need the minuses at all, you still need to use them.

gip:
That's for sure.
(rofl)

Aleksander:
nothing complicated... the initial Lot calculation block takes 12 lines ... + position maintenance block about 40 lines...
the block of lot calculation is no problem ... what is the basis for calculating the ratio of lots in opposite 2 positions, so that at any point of closure there would be a total profit ?

sllawa3:
the t101 system has been around for a long time... maybe someone has already made it easier to use... and improved it... there was a grail at one time too...

Yeah that someone has been in the shadows for a long time. Again that line I'm talking about - took it and threw it away. And here's the variable success