Adviser to the whole world - page 52

new-rena:

Multi 4 is already 4 and has already gone away from the basic idea. In the first version there were no buffers - I did. Now it will work properly in the tester as well.

Lot calculation - logic.

1. For example, one trade gives pips to the upside, the other to the downside. I do not see parameters here - only cross rate to equalize chances

2. ... This is from my grail. After all, the odds are not equal.

You can't open positions with different symbols in the tester !!! And in the first variant index buffer = 0 ... there is 1 current buffer

sllawa3:
You can't open positions for different instruments in the tester !!! And in the first variant the buffer index = 0...there is 1 current buffer

Here you have done it. This is only for working on Alexander's principle. But you have to try hard to make a constant profit. You can try to simulate a trade with the same currency, but recalculating the lots through the cross rate and make it the opposite. Isn't it?
Files:
ind_hedg.rar  5 kb

new-rena:

Here's what I've done. This is only for working on Alexander's principle. But in order to make a profit all the time, you have to try hard. You can try to simulate a trade in the same currency, but recalculate the lots through the spread and make it the opposite. Isn't it so?
Not so

a word of advice... to test it, make an EA in MT5.... it has the ability to open trades in different currency pairs...

Failure... just closed in a loss trade on the demo... opened on the euro-franc when it was from the euro averaging above 250pip from the eurausd on the sell and eurausd on the buy ... with the same deposit amounts ... now the charts have crossed and the loss ...

currency movements are different so it won't work... so there is no point in inventing something ( in the form of an Expert Advisor )

sllawa3:
differently

I see what's wrong. Through the cross course I meant

who said that with the Same bail amounts should be done? where is the accounting for the volatility of the pairs?

and where is the MM system?

Aleksander:
a word of advice... to test it, make an EA in MT5.... it has the ability to open trades in different currency pairs...

I'll give it a try. MT5 is already a new thing for me.

OK, though... stay in the dark :)