Adviser to the whole world - page 23

new-rena:

You tell me the difference between the two theories. Basically - you're talking about two different market technologies. What is the difference?

Piping is first of all short stops... such that even entering with the whole deposit and catching a few losses in a row you won't lose it... requires excellent execution of commands and therefore a suitable DT... ...Long term is an entry on a higher p.f. n1 - d1 ... but the risk here is in the accuracy of entry... and the proportionality of the lot to the possible drawdown distance ...

In pyramid is a very accurate entry on a higher timeframe and constant adding without closing positions on lower ones... ... to follow the trend until it reverses...

sllawa3:

Pips are first of all short stops... such that even by entering with the whole deposit and catching a few losses in a row you won't lose it.... long term is an entry on a higher p.f. n1 - d1 ... but the risk here is in the accuracy of the entry... and the proportionality of the lot to the possible drawdown distance...

pyramid is a very accurate entry in a high OT and constant adding without closing positions in a lower OT ... ... and the trend reverses ...

Okay, Slav, I get it. Let's do it this way: what you load people with is one thing, and the other is my job. It's over!!! I can actually "rent" the capital for a while and return it with interest, although I don't need it anymore. I've been walking towards this day for a very long time. A win - yes, a win. Write and offer in person. I'm sorry. I have my own strategy.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who understands how to work in the market. The test results may differ slightly. Now what is important is not the result, but the sense of realization of possible future funds. After all, the end result of a person is one.

The total profit is 2878657878.40 The total loss is 28786578.40, the total loss is 28786578.40:

Chart mismatch errors 0
Initial deposit 50.00
Net profit 17196022.00
Total profit 28786578.40
Total loss -11590556.40
Profitability 2.48
Win expectation 16346.03
Absolute drawdown 3.50
Maximum drawdown 257000.00 (1.76%)
Relative drawdown 60.99% (905.00)
Total trades 1052
Short positions (% win) 556 (61.51%)
Long positions (% win) 496 (65.52%)
Profitable trades (% of all) 667 (63.40%)
Losses (% of all) 385 (36.
60%)
Largest
profitable trade 275000.00
losing trade -36000.00
Average
profitable trade 43158.29
losing trade -30105.34
Maximum
continuous wins (profit) 10 (536000.00)
continuous losses (loss) 5 (-180000.00)
Maximum
continuous gain (number of wins) 716000.00 (8)
continuous loss (number of losses) -180000.00 (5)
Average
continuous in

new-rena:

Okay, Slav, I get it. Let's do this: what you load people up with is one thing, and the other is my job. It's over!!! I can actually "rent" the capital for a while and return it with interest, although I don't need it anymore. I've been walking towards this day for a very long time. A win - yes, a win. Write and offer in person. I'm sorry. I have my own strategy.
So I'm not offering you anything yet...

sllawa3:
so I'm not offering you anything yet...

I don't need anything. That's a very nice report. You must have forgotten you need the money.

here are three strategies to illustrate... pips... long term and pyramid

new-rena:

I don't need anything. It's a very nice report. You must have forgotten that you need money.
there is a proverb : money always was and always will be ! .... but there is never any !

sllawa3:

here are three strategies to illustrate... pips... long term and pyramid

It's beautiful. What period and which one? From left to right is the second one, which is super. What period is 100% profit-unclear?

new-rena:

It's beautiful. And for which period and which one? From left to right, the second one, which is super.
the first and the last one are a week... the average for the month is n4 t.f.

new-rena:

It's beautiful. And for which period and which one? From left to right is the second one, which is super. For what period is 100% profit-unclear?

Pipsew wrote - the same will be. Pyramid is something new to me.