Adviser to the whole world - page 59

new-rena:

Do you understand now, Slava, how to beat the drawdown? You should use the same principle to take all your losses... ...and close them in the + position.

After that, I would say that the EA's owner has shown us a 75% grail in words and pictures. I've been waiting for this-last statement. There is something else, but it's such a trifle. In short, it is possible to raise the profit by about 33%. But the profit is already there. It is already enough of what is written and to be in the profit. The indicator on the chart is just for beauty and control.

I've put out an EA like this. Tell me if there is anything wrong with it. It's based on Alexander's words. I have removed mine. You can finish the code yourself about the drawdown. I cannot - it is from my grail. Thanks to GIP- nice work. And Slava did a great job too. Checked it. It is good, if it is in the original. Now it is the time to sleep.

For work of expert - indicator multiinstrument_new_rena. All to the same folders as in the archive . Set parameters of the expert and that is all.

Files:

Another question - the latest grail hole. Has anyone worked profitably on the news?

on the news, sit on the fence :)

new-rena:

Another question - the latest grail hole. Has anyone worked profitably on the news?

My pipsaurus is just that, it's mowing down especially on the news... ...and any big, fast spikes.

sllawa3: my pipsaurus is just the kind of thing that mows, especially on the news... and in general on any large and fast spike
What happens to the requotes and spread widening?

sllawa3:
my pipsaurus is just the kind of thing that mows especially on the news... ...and any big, fast spike...

That's the spikes I'm left with. What I meant was valontinity. Once in New York they let it slip (in Forex) when I asked them a question - why did things start going up and down so fast? They replied that the news came out about a bunch of jobs coming in.

And I'm kind of ready to finish the job now. Starting on Monday, into the fray.

how did the expert check the one you wrote?

Aleksander:
What happens to the requotes and spread spread spread?
Spread doesn't get wider, but stop level gets wider... from 18 to 300... but it doesn't always move in sync with price movements... and requotes don't always work (sometimes they do, sometimes they don't)

What about the turkey? ( the default is on the pound and the franc in the Expert Advisor)