Adviser to the whole world - page 65

new-rena:

If you still want to know what Alexander meant - remind him of the secrets from forum users ... I know what he is silent and after that the gravels will begin to fall in droves. By the way - if his secret is what I think it is, then it is the last. Well, no one knows mine yet.

Everyone has his own idea of what it is, and many have a system that corresponds to it...

for some it's a lock system... for others it's a coup system... and only a small minority has a very accurate entry system !!!

sllawa3:
Everyone has their own idea of what it is - a grill! And many have a system that corresponds to this concept...

Maybe. That's not what I mean. He knows something very important for profitable trading. I'm telling you, that's all it takes.

new-rena:

Maybe. That's not what I mean. He knows something very important to a profitable trade. I'm telling you he won't need anything else.
If he knows something, he keeps silent... and he will keep silent ("no secrets from the forum").

two traders ... one trader to the other: you have a profitable Expert Advisor? ... I've already sold it to a hundred clients...

sllawa3:
If he knows, he keeps quiet... and he will keep quiet ("no secrets from the forum")

The answer in this thread is

sllawa3:
two traders ... one trader to the other: you have a profitable Expert Advisor? ... I've already sold it to a hundred clients...

))) Who would buy it ...

new-rena:

))) Who would buy...
advertising !!! the engine of commerce...

sllawa3:
advertising !!! the engine of commerce...

Coming soon

hmm... why do you need a balance and equity chart? and not 3(three) equity, for example?

Aleksander:
hmm... why do you need a balance and equity chart? and not 3(three) equity, for example?
Equity trail to build an equity trail https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8454