Adviser to the whole world - page 32

Swetten:

Culture is the ability to have an adequate conversation, with concrete references and facts, rather than moaning about DC conspiracies, feeding your opponent with tester reports.

Culture is the ability to wonder why you haven't been told to fuck off with that kind of material.

madam... what are you so upset about? i think i already shut you up once when you were singing about tester reports and i gave you my real time reports...

Galina:

Sweetie!

Why are you misleading people?

This is not a real EA, you've been posting it for a year and a half now, but the results don't change, the numbers are the same.

I think it's a well "tested" Expert Advisor based on MACD indicator that is already attached to the MetaTrader.

So, don't bullshit us here :)

Don't believe her, Slava! Your owls are a thousand times better!

And here's an example of my gaalchik:

:)))

Galochka!

Are you familiar with the concept of "sarcasm" and "reference"?

For example, "not a single losing trade" - is that a familiar reference?

And to draw a picture and say that it is a real one?

My dear friend, develop a sense of humour urgently!

sllawa3:
Madam... what are you unhappy about? Once I kinda shut you up when you sang about tester reports and gave you reports from the real world...

I can't remember. Especially the "plugged" part.

Oh, and this one -- I'll draw a three-letter word for you with the equity line of the "real world report."

I don't trust you, not because you're so-so, but because you're a person of interest.

That's why monitoring. You can be secret, you can be private, but monitoring.

I'm sorry. It's nothing personal.

Swetten:

Galochka!

Are you familiar with the term "sarcasm" and "reference"?

For example, "not a single losing trade" - is that a familiar reference?

And to draw a picture and say that it is from the real account?

My dear friend, develop a sense of humour, urgently!

А....

So it was a joke....

Yes...

I'm getting a bit over-zealous...

Galina:

А....

So it was a joke....

Yes...

I'm getting a bit carried away...

Of course it was a joke.

There's a lot of artists like that around here.

That's why I drew the standard phrases for such an occasion about mystery and number of deals.

:)

Swetten:

I can't remember. Especially the "plugged" part.

Oh, and this one -- I'll draw a three-letter word for you with the equity line of the "real world report."

I don't trust you, not because you're so-so, but because you're a person of interest.

That's why monitoring. You can be secret, you can be private, but monitoring.

Sorry, nothing personal.

interesting movie... how do i monitor e.g. omega ? or Quick ? or giforex ? or ninji ? most reputable brokers do not have such a thing as investment password...

sllawa3:
interesting movie... how do i monitor e.g. omega ? or Quick ? or giforex ? or ninji ? most reputable brokers do not have such a thing as investment password...
That's your headache.

Swetten:
That's your headache.

it's not really my headache

I'm just making recommendations to people who want advice on where (who) and how to trade ... not complaining about DTs as you put it ...

i am not complaining about a brokerage house, that's your headache... After all, the choice is up to everyone ...where to trade and on what ( the platform ) .

sllawa3:

and here I'm just making recommendations.

The line "Alpari-Demo" looks very appropriate against this background.

Once again: it is not a personal matter where and how to trade, but the fact that you have nothing to support your own verbiage, apart from cryptic phrases about non-payment by DC and demo-tester reports.

Is that clearer?

Swetten:
Against this backdrop, the line "Alpari-Demo" looks quite appropriate.
Alas... i try to stay away from Metatrader ... But the demo doesn't stop me from testing the strategy (before using it for real on other platforms), is that clearer?