Adviser to the whole world - page 31

new-rena:

Let's go to 11 or 20? And what is the distance from this MA?
I have a 18-period equation and the distance is 200 pips (5 digits) and if it is higher, sell, if it is lower, buy.

Swetten:
P.S. sllawa, you can roll up your tester reports and shove them down your throat.
Madam...didn't you have school in your village?

sllawa3:
ma'am...didn't you have school in your village? no culture?

Culture is the ability to have an adequate conversation, with concrete references and facts, rather than moaning about DC conspiracies, feeding your opponent with tester reports.

The culture is to wonder why you haven't been told to fuck off with that kind of material.

Swetten:
sllawa3 :

ATIK_DMA2_M_short
Alpari-Demo (Build 228)

It's very possible.

What else can I say? Do they mind if a few people start using them?

new-rena:

Wouldn't they mind a few people starting to have it?

We should send it to the FSB, maybe they will be able to decipher the meaning of the dispatches.

I don't have the knowledge or the strength.

Swetten:

Culture is the ability to have an adequate conversation, with concrete references and facts, rather than moaning about DC conspiracies, feeding your opponent with tester reports.

Culture is the ability to wonder why you haven't been told to fuck off with that kind of material.

That's fine. The most interesting thing a person usually spells out at the peak of the no-thought-about

new-rena:

That's fine. The most interesting thing a man usually spells out at the peak of his mindlessness is
Well, maybe, I won't argue.

Swetten:

We should send it to the FSB, maybe they can decipher the meaning of the dispatches.

I don't have the knowledge or the strength.

Nu-uh. They'll give you an account - that's for sure. Is there a guarantee?

new-rena:

Nu Nu. They'll give you an account, that's for sure. Is there a guarantee?

In part, yes. In any case, the opposite has not been observed. I guess.

And it doesn't hurt to have some extra publicity.

Visibility is known to knock you off your feet and take your head off your feet.

Sweetie!

Why are you misleading people?

This is not a real EA, you've been posting it for a year and a half now, but the results don't change, still the same numbers.

I think it's a well "tested" Expert Advisor based on MACD indicator that is already attached to the MetaTrader.

So, don't bullshit us here :)

Don't believe her, Slava! Your owls are a thousand times better!

And here's an example of my gaalchik:

:)))

Files:
wooca2.zip  113 kb