Adviser to the whole world - page 13

rustein:

Ok, give me some advice, I've been testing the EA for 2 days on the wagons, of course the flat will kill it, you suggested using ADX, any new ideas ? or is it better to throw it away ? below monitoring

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://5868429.mt4stats.com//

What a great deal! EA on MAs, it's not the GRAAL with the chart above of course, but still my first profitable EA. Yeah, I'll give it to you. You will be able to finish it. It will need to be finished, right? The fact is that Flatulence interferes with it. But there is an indicator on the subject. ADX works even better than the indicator. But there are options for optimizing the indicator

Monitoring seems to be true. Not many trades. I don't know if it is

No insider can predict how prices will behave at a future moment!

sllawa3:
No insider can predict how prices will behave at a future moment!

Yes! But it does increase the probability of choosing the right direction of work.

sllawa3:
No insider can predict the price behavior at a future moment!

everyone probably knows that...

new-rena

So add ADX ... Ok, I will try it, thanks

new-rena:

Yes! But it increases the probability of getting the job right.
probability is always just probability...

rustein:

everyone probably knows that...

new-rena

So add ADX ... All right, I'll give it a shot, thanks.

The most important thing in ADX is to set the level of indication of a flat, it is even better to enter the trade later, but with a confident trend. And another thing - the MAs sometimes lie not because of the flat. I do not understand how the price tester achieves this. Look at what Alexander says about it at the Championship. He even attached a picture that shows how to check the indicator readings. There are 0's and 1's there. The above is just a way to refine the 5 MA strategy, which I myself am also pursuing.

Here is the bottom line. 5 MA with periods of 4,10,25,40,50. We wait for the formation of 10,25,40,50 - exactly in this order. Then we wait for the intersection of 4 and 10. Observe - this will be the best moment to enter the market. And vice versa. According to the classics - 10 has crossed all:25,40 and it's time. Ah, no! The current price is high-low to make a trade. We have to wait... the crossing of 4 and 10. So the time to enter has come. Now we need to determine the direction (don't believe what the rebuild tells us). Best 2-3 duplicated trend indices and also with a flat. Here we go then. Then we should get BUY-SELL-BUY-SELL, etc. This will be a classic Expert Advisor.

4-Rack and 50-Rack have been added to pull the strategy to profit. Otherwise we get classically entered and exited a trade on a small difference, often losing!

I should also say that in my latest development there are no indicators at all.

new-rena:

The most important thing in ADX is to set indication level of flat, even better to get into position later, but with a confident trend. And another thing - the MAs sometimes lie not because of a flat. I do not understand how the price tester achieves this. Look at what Alexander says about it at the Championship. He even attached a picture that shows how to check the indicator readings. There are 0's and 1's there. The above is just a way to refine the 5 MA strategy, which I myself am also pursuing.

Here's the bottom line. 5 MAs with periods of 4,10,25,40,50. We wait for the formation of 10,25,40,50 - exactly in such an order. Then we wait for the intersection of 4 and 10. Observe - this will be the best moment to enter the market. And vice versa. According to the classics - 10 has crossed all and it's time. Ah, no! The current price is high-low to make a deal. We have to wait... for the 4 and 10 to cross. So the moment to enter has arrived. Now we need to determine the direction (don't believe what the rebuild tells us). Best 2-3 duplicated trend indices and also with a flat. Here we go then. Then we should get BUY-SELL-BUY-SELL, etc. That will be a classic Expert Advisor.

I can tell you that in my latest development there are no indicators at all.

I have 3 Ma's, crossing one of the two Ma's is trending, closing before crossing the fast average, I think I will leave it for a couple of days and see what it does and I will take care of the ADX

rustein:
I have 3 wands, two wands crossover is a trend, the close is before the fast average crossover, I think I will leave it for a couple of days and see what it does, I will take care of ADX

I will be very happy if it works out for you. After all, you have to prove that it is possible to trade on indicators. I'm working on it too. That's where I started and I'm going to see it through to the end.

And the indicators on top of that. KG- give good results when analysing for matching readings on all TFs. Usually enough M5 ---- W1

Files:
indikators.rar  1735 kb

It is impossible to create a sufficiently profitable system, which, sooner or later, when trading it would not plummet the entire deposit without a trace!!! Especially in Metatrader where it is absolutely impossible to reliably test!