Adviser to the whole world - page 27

sllawa3:
Why right away... it's been a long time coming... I'm telling you they're holding on to old accounts with last year's poses still...

Well, wake up. Who cares about last year's bills?

new-rena:

Gotta, gotta, gotta spin it.
Go on, show them... but you should cut down on the alcohol, you're going on a crusade. Richard the forex heart...

sllawa3:

Why right away... it's been a long time coming... I'm telling you, they're holding on to old bills with last year's poses still...

i also recommend to choose a broker first of all by its API... ...especially since you're a programmer.

Well, it's not the broker's fault. Look at it yourself - you've got Avalanche! She's opening up positions (as you say) on a dime. How's she gonna get even if something goes wrong? You're not a mathematician?

Let's go then... Put in a ruble. We have a minus. We put in two. We have a minus - well, invest four (on the principle of doubling). Do you know how long it takes for the program to close trades? After all, you've already been dumped by it - it thinks for itself.

new-rena:

There's politics too. It's dirtier than even the anti-grail - believe me. All it takes is a word and a deciphering of it, and, well, it's on. I've been in politics. I've got to, I've got to, I've got to spin it.
so the grail is in politics ) you left it ? and now you are looking for the anti-grail...

new-rena:

Well, it's not the broker's fault. Take a look for yourself. You've got Avalanche. She's opening positions, as you say, on the ball. How's she going to get even if something goes wrong? You're not a mathematician?

Here we go, then. Put in a ruble. We have minus. Well, we put in two. We have minus - well, invest 4 (on the principle of doubling). Do you know how long it takes for the program to close trades? After all, it already screwed you - it's thinking to itself.

what avalanche? why the résumé? i told you earlier that any gridiron is doomed from the start !

rustein:
so the grail is in politics) you left it? and now you're looking for the anti-grail...

No. Moving on. Correcting the errors - the weak-mindedness of the human brain - and going back to battle. Everything in the market is clear and cannot be changed - it's a fact! Greed is just yours (for the market-okay ... like! We make money on it!

sllawa3:
What avalanche? Why the résumé? I wrote earlier that any gridiron is doomed in advance!

I don't understand you yet. I have seen your principle of communication (probably with future clients), you have more than 2 accounts open, you have an office in which the process of life support is going on. I'm just curious - how do you deal with those who didn't get what they wanted or there aren't any?

rustein:
Politics is the only grail ... You left it and now you are looking for the anti-grail ...

It's tied. The grail is big money - unequivocally. It's impossible to buy it, because one thing is just - what's the point? Well, 100 times its capacity... Yes, maybe. Although the price is rising by leaps and bounds and to keep up with it... - .

If politicians can prove that they are screwed, the grail will rule there too. There is only one formula: STATE-ECONOMICS-POLITICS-SOCIOLOGY.

new-rena:

I don't understand you yet. I've seen how you communicate (maybe with future clients), you have more than 2 accounts open, you have an office in which the process of life support is taking place. I just wonder how you deal with people who don't get what they want.

I never promise anything to anyone... i only talk about opportunities ! so there is no fighting and no complaints

I also strongly recommend a weekly withdrawal of profits !!! ( so the profit made always compensates for the loss ... even in the case of a total deposit ( working capital )... which has not yet happened

If you want to trade with a standard Expert Advisor, you've got to choose one ... it's a very profitable one ... If you want to trade with a standard Expert Advisor, you've got to choose between two ... If you want to trade with a standard Expert Advisor, you've got to choose one ... it's a very profitable one ...

As for the brokers, there is a well-known set of trading rules ... which must be strictly observed, and which everyone knows, but very few people follow ...

http://forum.proftraders.ru/index.php?/topic/25-%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B0-%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BB%D0%B8-%D0%B4%D0%BB%D1%8F-%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B9%D0%B4%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B0/page__s__b654fbe52fd6a72b0b4d523aac532c24

sllawa3:

i never promise anything to anyone. only talk about opportunities ! so no struggles or claims !

i also strongly advise to withdraw profit every week !!! ( so profits always compensate for losses ... even in the case of a full deposit ( working capital )... that has not happened yet

If you want to trade with a standard Expert Advisor, you've got to choose one ... it's a very profitable one ... If you want to trade with a standard Expert Advisor, you've got to choose between two ... If you want to trade with a standard Expert Advisor, you've got to choose one ... it's a very profitable one ...

i.e., there is a well-known set of trading rules ... which must be strictly observed, and which everyone knows, but very few people follow ...

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://forum.proftraders.ru/index.php?/topic/25-%25D0%25BE%25D1%2581%25D0%25BD%25D0%25BE%25D0%25B2%25D0%25BD%25D1%258B%25D0%25B5-%25D0%25BF%25D1%2580%25D0%25B0%25D0%25B2%25D0%25B8%25D0%25BB%25D0%25B0-%25D1%2582%25D0%25BE%25D1%2580%25D0%25B3%25D0%25BE%25D0%25B2%25D0%25BB%25D0%25B8-%25D0%25B4%25D0%25BB%25D1%258F-%25D1%2582%25D1%2580%25D0%25B5%25D0%25B9%25D0%25B4%25D0%25B5%25D1%2580%25D0%25B0/page__s__b654fbe52fd6a72b0b4d523aac532c24

I read it. Everything is correct and most importantly, otherwise it's a bummer. Yes, that's exactly what my program is based on. Tweaked it and it's back on real. Can't scare you anymore. But what could screw me over? It all makes sense. The main thing in the system is the actors.

What a problem - in order to do it on the real account - I had to sell it... Smart people said - take your time... I probably had a little extra money. I would have found something to say: yes, we are working and the profit is possible, if you get it, take it!