Adviser to the whole world - page 21

Mathemat:

I'm sorry, that's surreal. Didn't even the demo give you a deposit to build up?!

It's quite possible that this is also possible... The spread is always better on the demo in Russia than on the real one... And the English demo has a spread that is three times smaller than the real one!

Mathemat:

I'm sorry, that's surreal. Didn't even the demo give you a deposit to build up?!

I really did. I don't know why it was like that, but it was the moment when he said "Norma, Profit $200" that I lost connection. Idea: multi-currency. We make deals on all kinds of currency pairs, according to trend indicators, or we estimate flat. When I reach 200 quid of profit, for me personally (for the control of its performance), the Expert Advisor would say "normal" and that's all - the connection is lost. Maybe I wrote the program wrong... I do not know. I would not assert anything. But until you reboot, you are screwed. Just kill those messages. Actually, that wasn't about Altari.

new-rena:

I really did. I don't understand why this was the case, but it was the moment he said "Norma, Profit $200" that my connection was lost. Idea: multi-currency. We make deals on all kinds of currency pairs according to trend indicators, or we estimate flat. When I reach 200 quid of profit, for me personally (for the control of its performance), the Expert Advisor would say "normal" and that's all - the connection is lost. Maybe I wrote the program wrong... I do not know. I would not assert anything. But until you reboot, you are screwed. Just kill those messages. Actually, that wasn't about Altari.
It's possible the wrong command just caused the terminal to freeze...

sllawa3:
it is possible that the wrong command just caused the terminal to hang...

That's what I'm thinking. But... It's the same in other programs. I don't have a message. Can you imagine the difficulty of development?

sllawa3:
it's possible that the wrong command caused the terminal to freeze...

By the way, Slava, which DC did you choose? I've already regretted many times that I went abroad. My idea is that if your program profits, it will work. That's my point. I think so. Take your own if you have enough, and that's all and tell everyone else. And the brokerage companies (some of them) will pay you for it, that is, if the new ones do.

new-rena:

By the way, Slava, what brokerage company did you choose?

I don't choose... usually I am provided with accounts already opened at different docs... but I can recommend them...

I have no great difference in long-term positions... The main thing is safety and input-output reliability...

... but the difference in pipsing is huge... up to the impossibility of pipsing on some...

sllawa3:
I don't choose... they usually give me accounts already opened at different docs... but i can recommend them...

I don't understand. I don't know what kind of service this is. Where is it?

I don't pick and choose, I usually have accounts already opened with different brokerage firms.

new-rena:

I don't get it. What kind of service is this, I haven't seen it yet. Where is it?

Tell them we don't know each other, or they'll think we're advertising, or you can tell them in person.

I manage other people's accounts http://proftraders.ru/

sllawa3:

I don't choose... usually I am provided with accounts already opened at different docs... but I can recommend...

there's no fundamental difference in long term positions... the main thing here is safety and input-output reliability...

But on the pips side the difference in your choice is huge... up to the impossibility of pipsing on some...

How long have you been in forex? You seem to be unfriendly...

new-rena:

How long have you been in forex? You don't seem friendly...

a long time ago... I think it's been a while since mt3 changed to mt4... or a little later since mt3 is no longer around...

Why should it be friendly? A trader and a dealer are enemies from the start... There is a joke: a dog is a friend of man and a broker is an enemy... even though he is a dog...