Adviser to the whole world - page 18

new-rena:

Thanks for the advice. Didn't know.

When you don't pay, there are many reasons... from non-market quotes to simply: your winnings exceed all possible limits!!!

and when trading sticks in the wheels from requotes to just a server shutdown on open positions...

new-rena:

And Alexander, the one at the championships, is trumpeting that he made 10,000 out of 50 bucks?
making it is one thing, but the task is to get it no less, if not more!

new-rena:

Thanks for the tip. Didn't know that.

so a word of advice: don't save the deposit... Start by spreading it across several accounts and then withdrawing from each one separately.....

And keep in mind - if you win a lot, you will withdraw later inevitably!!!

sllawa3:

There are many reasons for non-payment... from non-market quotes to simply: your winnings exceed all possible limits!!!

and when trading sticks in the wheels from requotes to simply shutting down the server when the positions are open...

Noticed. For example, one of my Expert Advisors (admittedly, on Demo) when making 200 quid said "Normal" and closed everything. Immediately the connection disappeared until a complete reboot of the computer. I thought at first it was just random, but when it happened again and again I removed this message from the EA and everything was OK.

So if you've made your deposit, whoever got it thinks it's theirs?

sllawa3:
making it is one thing, but the challenge is just as much, if not more, to get it!

Got it. So far I have two accounts. One in the US and one in England. I.e. the system is as follows: you drop a part of the deposit on the other account and withdraw it. And so on. Did I get it right?

new-rena:

Got it. So far, I have two accounts. One in the USA and one in England. I.e. the system is as follows: you drop a part of the deposit into the other account and withdraw it. And so on. I got it right?
The system is as follows: deposit part of the deposit into the other account and withdraw it, and so on... right?

sllawa3:
Yes...

Okay. I think we're clear.

new-rena:

I noticed that. For example, one of my Expert Advisors (admittedly, on Demo) when I made 200 quid said "Normal" and closed everything in a row. Immediately the connection disappeared until a complete reboot of the computer. I thought at first it was just random, but when it happens again and again I take away this message from the EA and everything is OK.

So, if you've stolen your depot, whoever got it thinks it's theirs?

It's a memory, don't mind me, write

sllawa3:

When you don't pay out, there are many reasons... from non-market quotes to simply: your winnings exceed all possible limits!!!

and when trading sticks in the wheels from requotes to simply shutting down the server at open positions...

what's the purpose of this? i noticed you're always testing with pips stops. do you work the same way on the real?

sever30:

What's the purpose of this? i've noticed you always show tests with pips stops. do you work the same way on the real?

Yes... Automated pips only on the real... medium and long term with my hands... (the market is too unpredictable to trust an automated system for a long time).

the other thing is that the pips position can turn into a medium-term position... If my stop is higher or equal to the entry price and I see it is at the support level, I just switch it off or reset the trawl