Diablo - page 19

JonKatana:
Yes. You should not look at the balance, but at the funds - when they exceed the initial deposit, all orders should be closed.
We should clarify. Not the initial deposit, but the deposit at the moment of the series start. The initial deposit will be only for the first series.

Cmu4:

Here's a quick programming of an expert... test from 2010.09 with the author's parameters:

The Expert Advisor itself is in the trailer. Exit in series - at given profit.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know what you think, and I will develop it further.

It seems that the advisor is not fixing the initial balance correctly, which causes it to close at a profit counting from any balance value, e.g. after a dozen orders have closed in deficit.

JonKatana:
It seems that the Expert Advisor is not fixing the initial balance correctly, which is why it closes at a profit counting from any balance value, for example, after a dozen orders have closed in deficit.
It does not fix it at all. It is only determining the total profit of the open positions.

Here's the Expert Advisor

spin

Start at 1 hour terminal (adjustable)

The exit is either on a profit of 20 quid (adjustable) or when the price has flown outside the maximal channel.

Files:

If price has fully closed orders at several levels on one side (above or below relative to the starting point), and then crosses the initial order setting point and goes in the other direction, it is possible to restore orders on the other side of the starting point. You can do this several times until you close it with profit.

The benefit of restoring the orders is that the Diablo will follow the price, "pinning" it and not allowing it to "chew out" the near orders, widening the no-border corridor and increasing the time of waiting. The Diablo itself remains fully balanced.

Many thanks to the author for all his work.
In particular for the latest Diablo.
There are enough people who are happy to see you again
after such a long silence.
Don't pay attention to everyone else.
The moss barks and the elephant walks.
Let their small-minded remarks be consigned to oblivion.
With respect...

And for those of you who can't make it, let me say this:
1. At least learn how to properly test your circuits.
2. curb your greed.
3. Take your finger out of your nose.
4. And get your head on straight.
Otherwise, Fora will kill you every day.
Many, many times...

That's how many secret admirers there are.

Show me just one idea of the author that works and does not leak. And if there is no idea, then for what kind of "work" I sing the praises of "Captain Katani")

So far in all time, except stubborn obstinacy of the author (in the same branch of Lavin), I have not seen a rational grain, at least potentially profitable.

OnGoing:

Show me just one idea of the author's that works and doesn't leak. And if there isn't one, for what kind of "work" should I sing the praises of "Captain Catani")

Any fool will sing the praises of a non-flush idea. Would you try singing the plum ideologue?

If people like everything graphically, why not show a profit picture at least from a demo

But it's a long way to go...

7Konstantin7:

If people like everything graphically, why not show a profit picture at least from the demo

Photoshop has been gnawed by viruses. And it's expensive for Malevich to customize.