Diablo - page 9

JonKatana:
I have calculated dozens of possible trajectories. I focus only on those that may cause losses - all other orders are profitable or are closed with a zero balance. There is no sense to write about them.

OK

The spread seems to be around 2 ppts for most brokerage companies - you can make it a constant and the rest of the settings should be tested:

extern int Levels=0;
extern int Step=0;
extern double Vol=0;
extern inttern Spread=0;

the spread seems to be around 2 pips for most brokerage companies - you may make it a constant and let's test the rest of the settings

if you pay attention, the screenshot I have attached to the link - it is today, EURUSD is on the right side of the screenshot

before the american session, this channel was going down, and then went up, but the width of this channel has changed, so much so that it has changed direction

so, here's the problem/issue:

-if we use a horizontal order placing channel, then if there is a sideways price movement, we have a profit, as the daily volatility for each instrument is limited

-If we use a horizontal order placement channel, then if there is a trend (diagonal price movement) we should increase the volume of placed orders as the last order placed does not turn the market around - "if you want to turn the market, place a market order".

- If we use diagonal channels we may double profit or break-even, as in the assumed direction profitable orders can be left and unprofitable ones closed, but the eternal problem is how long the further movement will last

JonKatana:
I have calculated dozens of possible trajectories. I only focus on those where losses are possible - all the others are profitable or close at zero. There is no point in writing about them.
Can you please tell us how you calculate?

JonKatana:
I have calculated dozens of possible trajectories. I only focus on those where losses are possible - all the others are profitable, or close at zero. There is no point in writing about them.
The confidence is amazing - against the backdrop of all those deadbeats doubting every letter...

IgorM:

Spread seems to be around 2 pips for most brokerage companies - we can make it a constant, and let's test the rest of the settings

You can experiment only with the Step value - step between levels at which orders will be placed.

pouring, diabla is leaking all days. almost every day betting on the demo... no complaints to anyone, just stating a fact.

sever30:

pouring, diabla is leaking all days. almost every day betting on the demo... no complaints to anyone, just stating the fact.

I am trying to make a MM tester - just place order patterns and move the price marker - and it will immediately recalculate the margin and profit, etc.

when i do, it will be hoo-ee-hoo(who is who) ))))))))

If at the end of the day there is a dangling negative corridor, orders may not be closed and left for the next day - in most cases Diablo itself pulls the balance on triggered orders to profit or to zero. Theoretically it always does, but in practice there is no point in waiting for days or weeks when the price is weak.

John, aren't you tired?

Open any public account and lecture the rest of us.

I've had it with you, for Christ's sake!

IgorM:

When I do, I'll be able to see who is who ))))))))

Unfortunately, Rabbite has ... km ... ambiguity

int i,z;
H[i]=iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_D1,Yesterday+1);
L[i]=iLow(NULL,PERIOD_D1,Yesterday+1);

There are no other 'i' references in the code, so move the 'levels' into the EA to search

Up - value nearest to the price ...

Down - value of closest to price ...

I didn't manage to do it.

And with "assumptions" we have something like this (the first 7 months of 2009)

Don't shoot the taper.

He's playing as well as he can.