Avalanche 6.2 - page 8

sever30:

There is no formula. I'm not a mathematician. ..., took a piece of paper.

Actually, in this case, it's not about maths, it's about arithmetic. (It's not really about martingale either - that's what everyone is picking on).

Take a piece of paper and start writing formulas for numbers.

- You have triggered the first buy.

- the price went against your direction and reached the opposite side of the channel. You incurred a loss in Width*Lot1.

- You opened a Sell position, but the price moved upwards. Your loss is Width*Lot1 + Width*Lot2

- On the i-th iteration you have a loss Width*(Lot1+Lot2+Lot3+...+Loti)

- Plot the loss against iteration number on the sought sheet of paper for different formulas of Lot calculation (as a function of channel width).

- See how many iterations your deposit will hold for one or another algorithm/width (hoping for the best, expect the worst).

- On the history (unloaded by the script), which doesn't have to!!!!! repeat itself, see how long price held in this or that channel and ....

Bottom line, I've written before.

If you want to have a 100% sink-proof system, you should set pendants at 0.0001 and 16.0002 on EURUSD right now, order multiplication coefficient is 19.536.

Are you ready to risk the full - open opposite order on every tick with the same coefficient.

OK. Absolutely all non-syndicated systems (and the actions of any trader, even "momentum catching" by Mathematician (was here)) are based on forecasting. In this case you predict (read unfoundedly hope) that price will "dabble" in the channel for no more than n iterations.

And all you can do is to increase n by one or two units.

ZZY. That's exactly what it says in a third-grade arXmetic textbook (who remembers, will understand), not the calculation of the margin of locked orders :)

SergNF:

If you want the system to be 100% secured from sinking, put right now pendants at 0.0001 and 16.0002 on EURUSD, multiplication factor of the orders is 19.536.

If you don't mind showing me the code on mql where it is calculated, please do not hesitate to fill it out.

IgorM:
could you tell me more about these numbers and if it's not too much trouble, please show me the mql code to calculate them
funny ))))

Mischek:

Mathematics is neither an enemy nor a friend, but a tool, so why fight it?
Mathematics is no friend to those who don't use it. Any tool you know how to use is your friend.

IgorM:
If you do not mind showing me the mql code to see how it is calculated.

Why are you all so serious?

JohnCatana said multiply by 2 all paragraphs.

Someone said "martingale" another paragraph...

goldtrader:
Maths is no friend to those who are not good at it. Any tool you know how to use is your friend.

I disagree, because friendship implies reciprocity, unlike love, for example

Mischek:

I wonder how you made it in 3 minutes, well, I won't interrupt.

:)

Matadriver himself posted the same thing... or is it something new?

sever30:

...to keep the depo intact when the price fluctuates for a long time in it... ... then advisors would be more interesting.

I remember I even tried it:
limiting by 6-th iteration (for example) - price goes the wrong way again (to the opposite border of the channel) - there it waits not with double of previous order, but with locking order for the whole group. when the price leaves the channel, we start to trade again with minlots. when some profit is gained, we close part of paired orders with a lock so that the locked position remains, but the volume of the lock decreases.

In short, everything is beautiful on the fingers, but in fact - the average lock does not have time to be completely destroyed, and a new gembel is put on.

I repeat: Martingale system is analogous to StopLoss=K*TakeProfit (64<=K<=256). My personal experience with such systems is that they do not consistently remain in profit for a long time, but they gradually or rapidly lose.

SergNF:

1.With infinitely long oscillation - no way.

Increase the number of swings, after which comes the margin call by reducing the multiplication factor of the lot (including switching to "summation", "factor" as a function of the number of iterations, etc.).

In this case, you will get the sought-after "doubling of a three-hundred-dollar deposit, or one percent per annum for a three-thousand-dollar deposit". (arbitrary).

2.In the "unsyndicated" version, there is nothing else.

Further (fundamental improvement of the system) only forecast of volatility changes.

1. as...

2. as...

NIFTY SE !!!

You're still discussing it here...

It's already the third thread on this subject....

And I'm a long time in the real world and not bad :) (almost three months the account has been alive!!!!)

martin, not martin ... catch, not catch....

BLEEP !

:)))))