Avalanche 6.2 - page 7

There's nothing in martin, nothing at all.

The only way to be profitable in the market is to enter and exit deliberately.

Imagine, you work at your job and you earn and spend. You can lend and borrow.

Now you are suddenly no longer working . But you can borrow and lend. Now you are looking for a formula that will tell you when to borrow and when to repay, and how much, so that you are always in increasing profits.

There is no such formula and there cannot be. If you start working, you'll be in the market and out on time, you'll be in the market and you'll be in the market and you'll be in the market and you'll be in the market.

Mischek:

Now you are suddenly no longer working . But you can borrow and lend. Now you are looking for a formula that will tell you when to borrow and when to repay, and how much, so that you are always in increasing profits.

There is no such formula and there cannot be. If you start working, you'll be in the market and out on time, you'll be in the market and you'll be in the market and you'll be in the market and you'll be in the market.

100% unanimous

Mischek:

...Now you're looking for the magic formula that tells you when to borrow and when to pay back and how much, so that you're always in increasing profits....

The banking system. Deposits-Credits.

SergNF:

Banking system. Deposits-Credits.

Clearly, it's not about interest, it's about finding a mathematical freebie

Mischek:

There is really nothing in pure martin, the one everyone uses (by increasing the volume of bets to get out of the channel).

There is no formula. I'm not a mathematician. There is an idea(s). I'm not saying it's graal or at least profitable, there's no automaton yet... But at least it is new, it is interesting. If every avalanche surfer took a piece of paper, drew two horizontal lines and started scratching his head how to save his deposit during long-term price fluctuations in it then the Expert Advisors would be more interesting.

Mathematics on fighting martin and anti-martin

(c) MetaDriver

Files:

Mischek:

Mathematics on fighting martin and anti-martin

(c) MetaDriver

again the wrong way round...

sever30:

There's really nothing in pure martin, the one everyone uses (by increasing the volume of bets to get out of the channel).

There is no formula. I'm not a mathematician. There is an idea(s). I'm not saying it's graal or at least profitable, there's no automaton yet... If every avalanche fighter took a piece of paper, drew two horizontal lines and started scratching his head how to save his deposit during long-term price fluctuations... then the Expert Advisors would be more interesting.

Martin = zero

Working idea + Martin = Working idea

Not a working idea + Martin = Not a working idea

sever30:
again in the wrong direction...

I wonder how you made it in three minutes, well, I'll leave you to it.

sever30:

...to keep the depo intact if the price fluctuates for a long time in it... ...then advisors would be more interesting.

You can't do this with infinitely long fluctuations.

You increase the number of fluctuations, after which the margin call comes, by decreasing the lot multiplier (including the switch to "summing", the "multiplier" as a function of number of iterations, etc.).

In this case, you will get the sought-after "doubling of a three-hundred-dollar deposit, or one percent per annum for a three-thousand-dollar deposit". (arbitrary).

In the "non-syndicated" version there is nothing else.

Further (a fundamental improvement of the system) only the forecast of volatility changes.