Conversation with a trader - page 6

sllawa3:
the meaning of the question ??? and in what units exactly is the bar overlay per bar ? (overlay of what exactly ? which bar characteristics ? which units of its many measurement characteristics ??? )

The questions are not for me, but...

The point, for example, is to catch a "slowdown" in a trend and a reversal, if the bar overlay per bar would be counted as a percentage of the time-adjusted price.

Abzasc:

The questions are not for me, but...

The point, for example, is to catch a "slowdown" in a trend and a reversal, if the bar to bar overlay will be counted as a percentage of the price, taking time into account.

After trend slowing down (up to flat) it's possible to have 50x50 further acceleration and change to correction...

Richie:

For scientific and cognitive purposes.
The question is for scientific and cognitive purposes: How does the result (Close[i]-Close[i+N])/N differ from SMA(Close[i]-Close[i+1],N) or SMA(Close,N,i)-SMA(Close,N,i+1)?

Richie:

I feel like I'm in a madhouse. One man proves he is a trader.

Another one is copying to another forum. That's it, I'm off to rest.

No, Richie, in an insane asylum there is complete trust, if a ward mate says he's Napoleon or a trader, they believe him without a moment's hesitation.)

Outside of the madhouse everything is questioned and verified. And this is normal.

---

It's a strange way of turning things upside down.

sllawa3:
After the trend slows down (up to flat), it may accelerate 50x50 and change to a correction.
and there are indicators that can be used for this in an appropriate application...

At a rough guess, 50%. I need to write a script.

sllawa3:
After the trend slows down, further acceleration is possible, as well as a change to a correction.

An additional signal, nothing more.

But no less, on the other hand. Because if the trend slows down, the probability of a powerful acceleration drops. I.e., the inertia may drag, but not far.

Richie:

It is easy to calculate in excel. The arithmetic mean of the heights of the 2 adjacent H1 bars on EURUSD is 1.38 times greater than their geometric mean.

So the Fibo works here too... or is this the result of server tweaking...?

Richie:

It is easy to calculate in Excel. The arithmetic average of the heights of the 2 adjacent H1 bars on EURUSD is 1.38 times greater than their geometric average.

while (i >= 0) {
      ExtMapBuffer1[i] = (High[i]+High[i+1])/2;
      ExtMapBuffer2[i] = MathSqrt(High[i]*High[i+1]);
      i--;
   } 
The arithmetic mean of the two bars equals the geometric mean

Now back to the "about traders" thread :)

Followers are multiplying at an alarming rate

Loved this one - "I get money from students for reading 10 times as much as any of them and practicing it. Full stop."

Sounds like honesty ))