Conversation with a trader - page 3

That's not what I mean.

By what criteria did you decide that he is a trader, and not just a talker?

After all, once you learn, it's a good idea to make sure that you're a trader, isn't it?

I can also tell you that I am a spaceship driver, but you should not listen to my advice on this subject ))

RIGHT... IT'S BULLSHIT AND THERE'S NO TELLING WHO HE IS... AND THE REPORTED INCOME FIGURES DON'T ADD UP TO ANNUAL PROFITS BY AT LEAST AN ORDER OF MAGNITUDE...

I HAD VERY GOOD PROFITS IN SOME PRETTY SOLID BROKERAGE HOUSES (SOLID BY MY STANDARDS BEFORE MY WINNINGS) IN ONE I TRADED FROM 350 - 88000 IN 3 MONTHS... THE OTHER HAD 100,000 TO 47,000... THE FIRST ONE PAID OUT ONLY A FRACTION OF IT AND SHUT DOWN FOR A WHILE... I TRADED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE TERMINAL AND THE AMOUNT I OWED WAS 17 000.

Richie:
Slava, I see you are a good mathematician, answer me a simple question. By how much does one hourly EURUSD bar overlap the other on average?
I don't understand the question... there may be all sorts of combinations... and as for the maths, it's elementary arithmetic... Starting from 2000 and the annual maximum profitability of 400%...

Doesn't know maths, doesn't use fundamental analysis, doesn't use technical analysis either... and made $2 million - I don't believe it.

Not enough for a couple of mules... no way...

sllawa3:
I HAD VERY GOOD PROFITS IN SOME PRETTY SOLID BROKERAGE HOUSES (SOLID BY MY STANDARDS BEFORE MY WINNINGS) IN ONE I TRADED FROM 350 - 88000 IN 3 MONTHS... THE OTHER HAD 100,000 TO 47,000... THE FIRST ONE PAID OUT ONLY A FRACTION OF IT AND SHUT DOWN FOR A WHILE... I TRADED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE TERMINAL AND THE AMOUNT I OWED WAS 17 000.
i have an mate who has gone from 500 to 93 000 in 2 weeks at one of the most "reputable" brokerage houses ... I am not withdrawing and want to keep playing ... I told him that they would not pay him back...

What he said to you is known to everyone, and is written about in every forum.

Not a single independent thought.

Not delusional, of course, but that's the answer I would have given after a couple of years of familiarity with forex.

sllawa3
If you are such a pessimist, why are you trading?

Fake! Moderators, what are you looking at?