Conversation with a trader - page 2

denis_orlov: ...... - The system ( any) works, but only when the market matches it.

I think this is true of most systems. And people write literature and sell it. "And stochastics don't work in trends", figuratively speaking.

Denis_orlov : And where do you catch them anyway?

That is the problem. They come across randomly. I would like to communicate with them to learn from them. The main source of information is the Internet.

Abzasc : Just kidding, don't take it personally). I understood correctly, incognito does not use EAs? Only by hands?

Yes, it does.

Richie:

Answer: Bought a nice 6 room flat, 3 cars, 3 garages, a cottage of about 700 sq. metres with a sauna, garages and a plot of 40 acres. Paid all taxes. Helped his relatives and friends. With part of the money - about $600k I now work in forex.

Answer: One is my wife's and two are mine: a car, or rather a jeep and a cargo van. The cargo and passenger car is good for travelling with the family to the countryside and for the economy.

I can't believe this story. It's like an advertising magazine's standard list of personal acquisitions..... Nothing from the field of business, not even a small business (at least a car park). Many acquaintances and even among my relatives with a capital of 60million rubles. - In fact, it is almost nothing and people are rather sceptical about it... They never brag about it... And here there is some kind of millionaire's mood... and went somewhere to take a shit... (didn't he get his legs pulled out there?). I don't believe and hence the trading is questionable (with all the fuss around the DC)

Tantrik:
I can't believe this story. It's like an advertising magazine's standard list of personal acquisitions..... Nothing from the field of business, not even a small business (at least a car park). Many acquaintances and even among my relatives with a capital of 60 million rubles. - In fact, it is almost nothing and people are rather sceptical about it... They never brag about it... And here there is some kind of millionaire's mood... and went somewhere to take a shit... (didn't he get his legs pulled out there?). I don't believe and hence the trading is questionable (with all the fuss around the DC)

Yeah, well, there's our Porksaurus running around the floors of the mansion looking for beer, but no ponces...

sever30:
Yeah, well, there's Pork-saurus running around the floors of the mansion looking for beer, but no doughnuts...
He has more than enough dignity, but it's not in the realm of material goods.

Richie:

Question: How did you dispose of the money?

Answer:...Paid all the taxes...

He is not from Russia?

There are no ponces. The man is a pleasure to talk to. Everyone has their own way, their own interests. As for finding one, we need to think about this topic. I have written to many people, but many simply refuse to communicate by email, and finding it is a problem.

Richie - how do you know he's a trader?

Abzasc: He's not from Russia?
From Russia. About 'everyone' I doubt it, of course. But, this subject does not interest me at all at the moment. I need to learn how to earn money first.

nonsense

alexx_v: Richie - how do you know he is a trader?

From the internet. But, communicated in person. Alexander, no names or advertising at all. Not even in person. In general, you can use the Internet to find people to talk to.