BLODIUM strategy - Candle work! - page 8

1- Martin - what do you mean by Martin?

Let me give you an example of the layout of 3 lot layouts

1. 0.1, 015, 0.2

2. 0.1, 0.2, 0.3

3. 0.1, 0.1, 0.1

---------------------------

Giving an example martin 0.1, 0.2, 0.4 should be a little to learn there is a martin system!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

2 - A. If we are talking about an idea, here is an example with rollbacks, you know it works better than many existing algorithms, 93% entry accuracy is how accurately it detects a rollback.

B. There is a pattern, a pattern consisting of 7 candlesticks, it is designed for a longer trading period, and the profit in it will be 5 times more than in 4 candlesticks (it works by trend, i.e. it detects a trend).

С. There is a 12-18 candlestick pattern (three Indians), which simply calculates the entry accuracy to 80% works on 4 hours and 1 day, 1 week, month - it makes 3 to 8 trades, 800 points each, accuracy also 80%, I do not need to draw technical analysis and follow the news, i have no need to draw technical analysis or follow news. these 3 trading choices are provided in BLODI robot, you are sitting there not understanding the essence, i will explain, the point and point of STRATEGY or IDEAS is to bring regularities into TECHNICAL CODE, WHY YOU CAN SELECT 2000 VARIOUS OPTIONS FOR ENTRY, EXIT, PROFITS, RISKS, AND TIME.....! If you do not want to use a martin or system of shares, you can not use, no one is not forced, no one is not talking about it, that is, in fact, specific criticism, I did not see, and for you separately explain what the idea (the idea is that would find patterns and set parameters to the robot, The idea is that the robot enters and exits the market with minimal risk, you can use order 001 and take a profit of $300 if you find such a pattern, if you're lazy or it's not for you - then you are not in this thread I repeat............!!!!!!!!!!) I personally look for 10 quality patterns per year on one instrument, and if I look for them on 60 instruments, I will get a stable low-risk system!

So close this useless talk and continue to branch in the direction we wanted to lead, guys, if anyone has ideas about patterns, let's try to find them here and give the robot an order to track them on 600 charts ... In the coming days we will open access to the first version with 50 charts and watch it for a month and draw conclusions!

So, the work is now complete on the candles and not a little progress has been made!

Thanks a lot everyone! Happy Profits!

bosslb:

So, the work is now complete on the candles and not a little progress has been made!

Thanks a lot everyone! Happy Profits!

Is there any monitoring of the TS?

sever30:
Is there any monitoring of the TC?

I join the requests, as the monitoring posted on the first pages http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=21852&lang=ru

does not provide data, I suspect this is not an accident, there may be a reason for this

bosslb:

So, the work is now complete on the candles, and there has been a lot of progress!

Thanks a lot everyone! Good Profits!

You're having a bad day today... You're answering some questions, not others, arguing...

I venture to repeat the question... where is the TC monitoring? If there is none, to whom is your last, public, triumphant cry addressed? To those who developed and programmed it with you? I think they are aware of it.

There will be no monitoring!

bosslb:
There will be no monitoring!
Then why are you shouting that everything is OK?

sever30:
Then why are you shouting it's OK?
Dear you are a bit late with the questions, the text about everything ok was written almost 2 months ago! Your questions are not relevant, and if someone is interested in this branch on the candles, then ask constructive questions and on the subject of the branch itself!

bosslb:
Dear you are a bit late with your questions, the text about everything ok was written almost 2 months ago! Your questions are not relevant, and if anyone is interested in this thread on candles, then ask constructive questions on the subject of the thread itself!

and really 2 months ago...

I didn't bring it up, I saw it in the thread and wrote it off.... i did not bring it up and the date you lifted it from the archives to the top, coincides with your activity in recent days, why would you do that?

sever30:

and really 2 months ago...

I didn't raise it, I saw it in the top and wrote off.... so you raised it, and the date you raised it from the archive to the top, coincides with your activity in recent days, why did you do that?

No, I didn't raise it...