BLODIUM strategy - Candle work! - page 6

In general, the trading candlestick system BLODIUM should catch similar events at 400 or 1500 charts, look for patterns (templates), then it should check simultaneously with 2 sources of quotation, the tools selected so that the system simultaneously did not buy in one direction, but there is not a big description of the site, which says that such patterns are rare, try searching not one instrument, and 45 or 30, then you will find 3-5 patterns (templates) a day ... 4-5 trades with 80% entry accuracy! All the rest is risk and MM, calculated by mathematics, the work here is very huge, but there is a work in progress and not small!

1) Detect the pattern.

How to detect it, there are many ways, let's cram it all in.

2) To filter the pattern.

3. Compare the pattern with an additional source.

4. Check risks.

5. Select one of the three entry options.

6. Make a trade.

7. Take a profit!

It's a huge job - but it's worth it by 2000% (2000% - figuratively, or else people will comment on it).

I can say unequivocally, even in the network paid products do not have this level, such systems do not sell, not necessarily candles, any powerful system stands those who work on it and earns, in addition, many simply use indicators, we want to use auto - trading system ...

Where is the advisor (the schemes are all type of device) !!!!

bosslb:

In general, the trading candlestick system BLODIUM should catch similar events at 400 or 1500 charts, look for patterns (templates), then it should check simultaneously with 2 sources of quotation, the tools selected so that the system simultaneously did not buy in one direction, but there is not a big description of the site, which says that such patterns are rare, try searching not one instrument, and 45 or 30, then you will find 3-5 patterns (templates) a day ... 4-5 trades with 80% entry accuracy! All the rest is risk and MM, calculated by mathematics, the work here is very huge, but there is a work in progress and not small!

1) Detect the pattern.

How to detect it, there are many ways, let's cram it all in.

2) To filter the pattern.

3. Compare the pattern with an additional source.

4. Check risks.

5. Select one of the three entry options.

6. Make a trade.

7. Take a profit!

It's a huge job - but it's worth it by 2000% (2000% - figuratively, or else people will comment on it).

I can say unequivocally, even in the network paid products do not have this level, such systems do not sell, not necessarily candles, any powerful system stands those who work on it and earns, in addition, many simply use indicators, we want to use auto - trading system ...

According to your words the main thing is the pattern .If you want help show the same pattern on different charts . I do not know what to look for. There is a similar thread, only there the image was searched for may be the same thing.

I was wondering, here's a sample (not everything the author wanted), but I haven't tested it yet, because I can't find a bug, I think I've checked everything....

If it's not too much trouble, please see what's the flaw there, maybe it really is a workable idea.

Files:

Vitya:

I was wondering, here's a sample (not everything the author wanted), but I haven't tested it yet, because I can't find a bug, I think I've checked everything....

If you don't mind, please check what's wrong, maybe it's a working idea.

The void Close_Positions() function lacks closing parentheses in the first two if conditions. I recommend that you always put a skeleton first:

if(), and then what is needed inside the parentheses, if you accept it as a rule, then the parentheses will not be skipped. Similarly, if you put an opening bracket {, then put a closing bracket }, and then what's inside. One more thing I noticed: if variable A is of bool type, you don't have to put ==true or ==false in condition. You can just use if(A) instead of if(A==true) and if(!A) instead of if(A==false).

Good luck.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Corrected version.

Files:
blodium_v1.mq4  35 kb

Vitya:
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

You're welcome. I like smiling people :-)))

Vitya:

Corrected version.

expert multicurrency? not tested in the tester? not according to the code. for what period do you recommend and currency pairs.

No, it's just an idea, I think each tool should have its own parameters, and then you can combine them.

I haven't tested it yet.