BLODIUM strategy - Candle work!

BLODIUM
The strategy is based on several variations of market entry and exit in automatic mode, for portfolio investment!

The main idea is to receive a stable constant income, defined in a series of orders as a whole investment, the strategy is designed in the sense that not to get a million in a short time by risking a deposit, but a purposeful constant, stable increase in income equal to no less than 20% per month !

According to the idea, the adviser should look for patterns on all time frames by candlesticks, timeline, distance and much more - according to the specified parameters, sooner or later the pattern will work - as soon as the pattern works - the adviser must make a deal with the risks already embedded and profit calculations and losses, one way or another, based on MM, we take profit with the least risk!

Start!
At the initial stage, the adviser starts counting candles on a 15-minute time frame, the adviser counts the last 4-15 minute candles, each candle should not be less than 30 points, plus the adviser counts the time by 15 minutes, and makes a purchase or sale - long or short order position for 0.1 lot, that is, in fact, the top of the trend, at 16 minutes of the last candle, we set stop loss from 30-80 points and take profit from 60 to 120 and above, then if a stop loss occurs, then we buy another one lot at 0.2 with exactly the same parameters for the stop and loss, that is, the first order was opened and then another order was opened after 20-40 points.
With each order, we can multiply by 2 both stop loss and take profit.
We receive the so-called series of orders, in order to make sure that our decision is correct, we can set the EA a verified stage, that is, the EA starts counting another series, but already on a 30-minute time frame, which allows us to enter the market almost from 80% entry accuracy - of course, it all depends on the settings for the instrument, as an additional security, we can use another instrument as an entry indicator. Then we can rebuy by series, that is, not only by orders!

With each entry into the market and exit, we get 1 deal negative and 2 positive, or -100 units and +200-300 units, so we will always earn, with minimal risks!
Profitability on average from 20% and above per month!
The adviser can determine the top of the trend, as well as a rollback, recalculate all the risks, and enter the market, and pull out everything he can with the parameters laid down, with minimal risks!
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____
Functions:

What I included in the options -
Entry calculation -
0.0. It is possible to work on CFD, you can also use some selected instrument as an indicator for calculations and entry, which allows
us to navigate the market like a fish entering, but completely automatically.
1.0. Candles 15 minute time frame - for example, you can enter the market only if the last 4 candles were, each not less than 30 points.
1.1. Each candle from the series should not exceed the level of 30%, 50%, 70% of the previous one in points on the rollback.
1.2. Distance between each order.
1.3. The distance between the stop loss and the next order.
1.4. Position selection - opening a long or short position when the entry is triggered.
1.5. Additional purchase of lots when stop loss is triggered, by a multiplication or reduction factor.
1.6. You can work both with the trend and against the trend, different periods.
1.7. Calculation of drawdown - both by order and by a series of orders, and by the total calculation for the deposit.
1.8. It can be used, take profit with moving - multi multiplication as well as decrease.
1.9. Stop loss and trailing stop can be moved, with a certain distance and step, and also have the possibility of a multi mode.
1.10. Estimated execution for certain refinancing.
1.11. Estimated execution on the increase in lots for the growth of profit and balance.
1.12. Checking for false input, to increase the accuracy of the input.
1.13 Possibility, start of calculation by time - start working from and to and to, time, date.

2.0. Candles 30 minute time frame - for example, you can enter the market only if the last 4 candles were, each not less than 50 points.
3.0. Candles 60 minute time frame - for example, you can enter the market only if the last 4 candles were, each not less than 90 points.
4.0. Candles 4 hour time frame - for example, you can enter the market only if the last 4 candles were, each not less than 150 points.
5.0. Candles 1 day time frame - for example, you can enter the market only if the last 4 candles were, each not less than 200 points.

This is just an example!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____
------------------------------------
The first picture counts candles for 15 minutes time frame, if it finds 4 candles it will make a purchase or sale, if not, it will transfer the rights to a 30 minute time frame, then 60 minutes, 4 hours, 1 day, etc!

-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
The second picture shows the beginning of transactions on the 30-minute time frame, that is, nothing happened on the 15-minute time frame, but it worked on the 30-minute time frame!
From which we got 3 trades - 2 of which are loss-making by $120 and 1 profitable by $360 = which is exactly $240!

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --
In the third picture, we see that the signals worked and the deals went through CFD - ESUO 4 hours.
The parameters were almost similar to the euro ene, when determining 4 candles according to the specified parameters, deals were made, for the third series 2 deals were made, one with 1 lot and a triggered stop and 2 orders with a triggered take profit, and in the first order we got a loss of $241, since the sstop loss is three times less than the take profit, but on the second order, bought with a multiplier of 2 lots, we made a profit twice as much as the first profit order and 6 times more than the loss!
In this strategy, we can apply another scheme -
in the first scheme, we open an order with 1 - one lot, if the stop is triggered, then after some time or distance, or immediately at the stop level, we buy another order multiplied by 2 in 2 lots, since our profit is calculated on 3 three-dimensional profit compared to loss by stop loss, we can apply a simple scheme, if stop losses start to work, then - the adviser trades 1 lot - 2 times and then starts increasing the lot according to the specified parameters - this way we reduce the load on the drawdown for a series of orders and still stay profitable!

Since the triggering of signals to buy or sell under certain parameters (and the parameters, for example, depend on the settings for false positives, that is, reducing risks to a minimum) can be very small per month, you can use several instruments, for example, up to 10 with general restrictions for a drawdown, then you can use this mts strategy as an investment portfolio in the aggregate for medium and long-term trading!
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---

With a description and arrangement of parameters, as well as changes and adjustments, I will edit along the way, and changes are possible as additional parameters!

I ask everyone who wants to write, as about possible shortcomings and errors, additions to this strategy !!!
For example - your strategy will not work effectively because .....
- this strategy will give constant false signals because.....
- this strategy will drain the account due to the fact that it does not take into account this and that ......
For objective criticism, I also ask you to indicate specifically in what situation or on what instrument it will not be able to work effectively .....
In turn, I will add some parameters and functions to eliminate such issues....

At this stage, when calculating, many days and candles were checked, tools and efficiency as a fully automatic mode + effective profit and minimal drawdowns, make me understand that this is one of the most effective strategies in my opinion! In manual mode, the strategy showed great efficiency and return on profit!!!

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------

================================================= ================================================= ==========

Addition:

I want to add one background, once I noticed a pattern on EUR-JPY, which one? At the beginning of each day, I place limit orders for 87 points in both directions, 1 lot, a little lower I place one more order from 87 points in 1.5 lots at a distance of 30 points with a pause between each order of 15 minutes before placing 2 orders, then one more order for safety net, then I limit my work to 360 minutes and do not trade any more that day! And I received a very huge profit, an initial deposit of 6000, and 400 dollars for each series of profits, by closing all transactions, that is, how any order will work, as soon as I receive 400 from the first or second order 400, I close and cancel all transactions for 360 minutes ! The profit on the account turned out to be 400 dollars every day, sometimes 2 times a day! it turned out interesting, I also increased the lots based on the deposit..

For example, if you take another instrument, GBP-USD, then the parameters of the first order will be 30 pips, and the second order will be 25, with a pause of 15 minutes after each order!

If it is EUR-USD then the parameters of the first order will be 30 pips, and the second order 63, with a pause of 45 minutes after each order! with a depot of 6000, the first lot will be 0.1, the second 0.7.

Each instrument has its own patterns, in terms of analysis, correlation, etc. etc. but all instruments are dependent on each other in one way or another, if we talk about currencies, they literally go the same way, sometimes correlating with each other, which cannot be considered as a hedge, so it makes no sense to keep a large amount of currency in your portfolio !

Screen 1-- EUR-JPY since the beginning of the year for 6 months to this day! But unlike this strategy, which is based on a pip distance, in the candlestick model, there are no such risks, plus making deals not only on one instrument and not on 2, but on any instrument, which is very rare! To be honest, I have been developing a candlestick strategy for more than 8 months, and so far I haven’t seen anything or anything in the network of advisers that could navigate the market by candlesticks with a large number of settings for any style and taste of trading!

With this pattern, it turned out from the beginning of the year from $6,000 - $6,000,000 It could have been more, but the broker has restrictions on the maximum lot of 1000. (Refinancing was used when trading)

Attached files:
batji.rar (2 082.00 KB)

1. The broker will simply not allow such volumes even with 1-20 leverage, but all of them can be earned with such a pattern.

2.Screen number 2 shows the same parameters only without refinancing. Since the beginning of the year, from $6,000 - $54,100, it turned out, in this case, the broker or DC will not be able to interfere with you!

Attached files:
dteqp.rar (2 081.07 KB)

But there were, as always, not big problems in this pattern, once a month at the beginning of the month or at the end - very bad days, days of news and data on countries, they can just withdraw the entire deposit for demolition, but

this is very aggressive trading with a deposit of 6000, trading 1 lot is not very good! Then I had to reconsider trading a little according to the pattern, I found a lot of different patterns on all currencies and CFDs, but as always, everything was not so fun, otherwise there would be no traders, I had to avoid such days, which is not very good either, I reviewed everything again opportunities and decided to try the pattern by candlesticks, and got to find a lot of them, in this strategy I was pleased that with a trend or rollback, you can find the bottom of a fall or rise, and enter the market, just the candles are not as the main but one of the most important parameters to enter the market, to exit, you can use a lot of different ideas, from trailing, take profit, and just closing! if we can enter the market at 80% perfect, then everyone can judge for himself!

There are also many patterns for other currencies and futures, the more complex the adviser, the less risk and many parameters for a variety of styles, from passive trading to aggressive!

The bottom line is that many traders are waiting for some kind of signal from the market, according to those analysis or foundation, or maybe all at once, I know several traders who trade 30 instruments or more per month, what is the point of their work?

1. They choose tools for analysis, it can be like narv .. and not narv ... an instrument, either according to those analysis, or for something else (now this is not the question, maybe a hedge.), create a portfolio for themselves, for example, from 30 instruments, every month or some period they can adjust their portfolio of 30 instruments, remove one or more or add one or more instruments. So, having chosen the tools, they examine them for signals ( REGULARITY ) for entry or exit, or draw a bunch of those. drawings.... The conversation is not about passive traders and investors who bought in the long term, but about those who trade in the medium or short term.

2. When they find a PATTERN - The signal they enter or exit the market, the candlestick strategy is similar to those analysis, everyone can compare it.

The Candlestick Advisor should look for patterns according to the entered parameters of the trader's settings - you can comment here as much as you like, but if everyone looks into the terminal and looks at the patterns by candlesticks, they will understand me!

================================================= =========

================================================= =========

EXAMPLE OF WORK! All numbers are relative

Enable work on frame 1 = false

-----------Time frame 1 = 15---------- // if 15 minutes time frame is specified, then it should count from the last candle
Number of candles = 4 // After how many candles to perform the operation, provided that each candle should not be less than xxx point - see below How to determine the last candle? It is necessary to count the last candle from the start of the adviser, now 1 candle, for example, 30 points, the adviser counted it as the first candle, if the second candle is also 30 points minimum, then he counted it as the second, and so on up to 4 candles, if 4 candles fell with the parameters 4 candles of 30 points each minimum, then on the 5th candle for 1-3 minutes, depending on the settings, it starts to buy or sell! If, for example, 3 candles were 25 points, then the counter should reset to zero and count as new until it finds, for example, 4 candles of 30 points at least! (((Take any chart and look at the pattern and you will see what it is, then you just need math and risk calculation)))
Points step minimum. = 30 // Each candle must not be less than 30 pips, for example, more can be
Step multi items. = 2 // multiplication factor of points, multiply or decrease for example by 2 points -
Candle pause = 16 // He can also perform an operation no earlier than 16 minutes for a 15-minute candle, for example - if 0, then we do not take into account

Periodicity= 20 // Periodicity - this parameter makes it necessary to check the candles for the next ... the candle was not higher by 20 points than the previous one

=================

Additional...

Distance 1 = 0 // Distance between the price and the first order - if 0 then do not take into account
Distance 2 = 0 // Distance between the first order and the second one - if 0 then do not take into account
Take profit total = false // If there is a series of orders, then close all orders by the last one
Take profit multi = 2 // coefficient of multiplication of profit when closing a series for this type - if the series was closed by stop or profit, then when opening the next series, increase the pip profit by the coefficient, or decrease
Tack Profit = 15
Stop loss for all orders = false // - move the stop to the level of the order that was opened last
Stop loss multi = 1 // stop multiplier when closing a series for this type - if the series was closed by stop or profit, then when opening the next series, increase pip stop by a factor, or decrease
Stop loss = 15
Stop trial = false // - move the stop (trail)
Stop trial distance = 10 // - distance for trawl
Stop trial step = 20 // - step for trailing - if the distance is 10 points, then with a step of 50 points it should move to the price at distance 10
Multi = 1.67 // - multiplication factor for the lot. if = 1, then the lot is permanent! if 2 then multiply, if 0.5 then decrease
Lots = 0.1;0.2;0.3;0.4 // - lots in the order and in the volume as specified, if set to 0, the function does not work
Initial lot = 0.1 // - starting lot
Lot Maximum = 2 // - maximum lot! if the calculated lot is higher, then set the maximum
Order quantity max = 10 // - the maximum number of orders per series or per distance - depending on the operation of the distance parameter 1 or 2
---Pause in points = 100--- // pause between a series of orders - in points, if a series of orders of this type was closed, then you need to open the next series in 100 points in the opposite direction
Long position = false // If long position is selected. pos. then he should skip for example 100 pips up and start a series

Short position = false // If short position is selected pos. then he should skip for example 100 pips down and start a series

=================================

A few more options....

Indicator instrument = 6JUO - example if it is a future // Indicator instrument on the basis of which transactions are made (for futures)
Commission = 20 // Take into account the commission when calculating
Spread = 3 // Take into account the spread when calculating
Locking = false // If set to false, then when making the first BUY or SELL transaction, the opposite type will not work until the type closes, if TRU is set, then you can lock at the same time

Account refinancing = 0% // If the profit on closed orders is 25%, for example, then you need to reset all parameters to the initial ones - if 0 then false

=================================

Series refinancing = 3 // If, for example, 3 series of profit orders have passed, then reset the parameters to the initial ones
Slip = 3
Long position = false // If long position is selected. pos. then he should skip, for example, 4 candles for 15 minutes, and at 16 minutes between 4 and 5 candles, buy up the market! that is, on the 5th candle in the first minute
Short = false // If Short is selected. pos. then he should skip, for example, 4 candles for 15 minutes, and at 16 minutes between 4 and 5 candles, sell down the market! that is, on the 5th candle in the first minute

That is, when choosing a position, you can choose what the adviser should do when calculating by candles! Buy or sell!

This is only 30% of the parameters planned!

According to the idea, the adviser should look for patterns on all time frames by candlesticks, timeline, distance and much more - according to the specified parameters, sooner or later the pattern will work - as soon as the pattern works - the adviser must make a deal with the risks already embedded and profit calculations and losses, one way or another, based on MM, we take profit with the least risk!

need an algorithm for determining candle height by parameters - symbol, timeframe, guaranteeing that it will work in the plus side of a pullback ?

Friday... what did the author say? In a nutshell, if anyone understands...

sever30:

Friday... what did the author say? In a nutshell, if anyone understands...

The grail is for sale.

bosslb:
- your strategy won't work effectively because.....

You didn't bother to write an EA and run it through history to see if it was futile, or at least look in the codebase for a dozen similar ones you've already written.

lol)

alsu:

You didn't bother to write an EA and run it through history to see if it was futile, or at least look in the codebase for a dozen similar ones you've already written.

lol)

When I bother to write an EA or order one, I won't post here!!! ((( to make sure of its futility )))) if you take a little time to check my words, you probably would not write such nonsense! ((( well, or at least look through the code base for a dozen of similar ones you've already written ))) In the database is not a strategy I'm talking about, and if it's lost somewhere, it's certainly not the same as mine!

I dug all sorts of algorithms and did not find one even approximately similar, on paid resources are similar but not as refined!

bosslb:
BLODIUM
The strategy is based on several variations of entry and exit in automatic mode, for portfolio investing!
The basic idea that would receive a stable steady income, defined in a series of orders as a whole investment, the strategy is designed in the sense that would not get a million in a short time at the risk of the deposit, and a targeted constant, steady increase in income equal to at least 20% per month!

At this stage in the calculations, was tested a lot of days and candles, tools and efficiency as a fully automatic mode + effective profits and minimal drawdowns, give me to understand that this is one of the most effective strategies in my opinion! In manual mode, the strategy has shown tremendous effectiveness and return on profit!!!

Have you traded this TS on the real?

The thing is, its coding work is not small and nothing inspires confidence like the investment password from the real world. This is in case you are counting on the coder's work "for the idea". If for the money, this is the place to go.

tara:
Graal sells.

I do not sell anything! And I'm not going to sell anything to anyone, I want help to create an EA, I also want to write and refine an EA, I do not want it to distribute not for a fee, not gratis! I want help writing such an algorithm, the scheme is all calculated and tested, checked on more than 30 instruments, from currencies, metals, CFD on stocks, CFD on futures, CFD on ETFs, etc. - I developed this strategy during more than 8 months!

I am not saying it is the Grail, I am saying that if you trade manually according to this scheme, it is really profitable and not risky! Now I want to make the strategy fully automatic! At this stage, after writing the expert advisor, we still have to add and complement, with new parameters, for a smooth operation! For example, you can add 2 quote channels, for additional checking, from E-signal, Saxo Bank, UBS and so on!

I have taken 6 months to verify, on almost all channels, there are matches!

goldtrader:

Have you traded this TS for real?

The thing is that the work of coding it a lot and nothing inspires confidence like the investment-password from the real. This is in the case if you are counting on the coder's work "for the idea". If for the money then this is the place to go.

If for money, I know who to turn to, I do not want to convince everyone, I'm not preaching religion, if you have time, you can check my words by looking in the terminal and look for contradictions to my words!

If you don't have the time, this is not the place!

http://strategy4you.ru/

Well, if there's no such thing, then it's definitely a grail.

But it is possible that the topic starter just got addicted to the PC keyboard, and can not stop, all writing and writing :), as in the poem:

Как хорошо уметь читать!
Не надо к маме приставать,
Не надо бабушку трясти:
«Прочти, пожалуйста! Прочти!!»
Не надо умолять сестрицу:
«Ну, почитай еще страницу!»
Не надо звать,
Не надо ждать,
А можно взять
И почитать.

on Subtext - Mr. topikstarter, what is it? write the code by strategy or argue with you - they say will not work?

if the 1-e then the code will be voluminous, and spend a few days for nothing, if the 2-e then the strategy works - well, okay, earn money

IgorM:

http://strategy4you.ru/

Well, if there's no such thing, then it's definitely a grail.

But it is possible that the topic starter just got addicted to the PC keyboard, and can not stop, all writing and writing :), as in the poem:

on Subtext - Mr. topikstarter, what is it? write the code by strategy or argue with you - they say will not work?

if the 1-e then the code will be voluminous, and spend a few days for nothing, if the 2-e then the strategy works - well, okay, earn money

I ask everyone to criticize not me but the strategy, I do not want to make a mess here.... And do not give your opinion on the strategy without the facts, I do not need assumptions here, if you or someone else is what narkvrasya in this thread, just close this page and go away, if you still can not hold out and decided to comment, then only on the case! I will answer any possible adequate questions!