BLODIUM strategy - Candle work! - page 7

Good day, we have the first version of our EA, there are good results, for example on m15 for the year 20 trades, on m30 24 trades, on h1 12 trades, on h4 9 trades, etc. This is Euro Yen! 80 trades in total on Euro Yen.... drawdown was 1 to 5%, profit was about 28% for one instrument, then we have tested 30 instruments and chose them, so they do not perform all deals at the same time, it helped to reduce drawdown to 10% and total profit for the year was more than 500%....

bosslb:
the profit for the year as a whole was over 500%....
Have you been trading for a year or have you adjusted your results in the tester for the last year?

We have been trading this system manually for a long time, and we did everything automatically in the tester, and I was wrong not for a year but for 9 months!

As of today we have tried more than 120 instruments, tests were done on Broco, on Fibo we have problems with filters, Fibo groups has less efficient system of quotation filters, i.e. a lot of extra shadows, we have chosen good parameters for 30 instruments, it works like clockwork, we have done 15 000 tests....

A very important point, now we are talking about 4 candlesticks, but in addition to 4 candlesticks there are 6 more patterns, which are repeated in all symbols for 20 years, or 10 years depending on the instrument, so we are not talking about some invented new patterns, but the ones that have been repeated for many years and work to this day!

bosslb:
We have been trading this system manually for a long time
Are the trading results available in any form?

No! What's the point? If you doubt something, you have essentially missed the point of what we were trying to convey in this thread! Those guys who understood the point do not ask such questions because we are already exchanging results with them ... If you are skeptical of this thread and the system itself, then you are definitely not here, if you do not try too hard and read the thread then understand the meaning and get your results, then it will be clear to me personally that I am having a conversation with the man who took a little time and pod bustling!!!

Vitya:

I was wondering, here's a sample (not everything the author wanted), but I haven't tested it yet, because I can't find a bug, I think I've checked everything....

If it's not too much trouble, please see what's the flaw there, maybe it really is a workable idea.

Very interesting it turned out, but there are not big faults... Please drop me a line as soon as you're online!

bosslb:
... If you are sceptical about this branch and the system itself,
I was an optimist in first months of financial markets, but with years and hundreds of "profitable" methods, from which you can hardly get a couple of useful seeds, pessimism becomes more and more stronger. Especially when we are talking about 9-24 trades a year in the tester. The tester is a very good tool for self-deception and deception. It took me about a year of hard work to comprehend this truth. Nothing personal.

Well then if you can't check it yourself with a pen and notebook then there's nothing to believe in, it's very clearly written and includes plenty of examples, if you're not convinced then I apologise and won't waste my time or yours!

Why am I having this conversation? The point is that everyone can check all of the above written in the thread and my words in practice, on the tester, in theory, etc., If you're asking questions to verify my words or my conclusions, or my results, you obviously don't want to take the hard way and personally check everything written above, from this it can be concluded that you're so obsessed with all these systems and algorithms that you don't even want to understand, in part I agree with you, I and my team do not want to look at those algorithms - but we're not even looking at others' solutions, we have created a help branch, and we have good support, guys reading this already working here, can with great confidence with

I'm willing to listen to specific criticism in our direction if someone has come up with something better-_-!

bosslb:

guys reading here who are already working here can say with great confidence about our algorithm, that it brings good income with the most minimal risks.....!

I'm willing to listen to specific criticism in our direction if anyone has come up with something better-_-!

Specific criticism:

1. There is no idea in the TS. Buy when the price falls and sell when the price rises does not count.

2. Martingale as a way to turn losing trades into profits has never been a low risk tactic.

Although I am just arguing here in vain. It seems that everyone has to go this way by himself.