BLODIUM strategy - Candle work! - page 5

keekkenen:

As for the brokers, they do not understand their position in the market and they do not accept you or are you looking for like-minded people?

On the other hand, why do you need them if you write your own EAs, which work out what you want?

I don't write EAs myself, since I'm not a programmer. I always need like-minded people, one head is better than two.

As for me you don't have any problems with martin. I've been doing it before, I've got referrals who still trade on 4 pairs, they basically double-double in a month, then withdraw profit and go again, sometimes their account slackens by 50%.

All are good ways to make money, no matter how many opinions there are about it, martin, eliot, williams, fibo, and so on.... i think it's time to start pushing the envelope, but i think it's time to start pushing.

bosslb:

I do not write EAs myself as I am not a programmer, you always need like-minded people, one head is better than two.

As for me you may sometimes use Martin, I've been doing it too, I've got referrals who still work on 4 pairs, they basically double up in a month, then withdraw profit and go again, sometimes the account gets 50% slack, I decided to give up the martin system long time ago, I found more optimal ways, it is just very dangerous on big dollar accounts, but not on large ones, even miraculous.

All ways are good to make money and no matter how many opinions on it, martin, eliot, williams, fibo, etc.... everyone has his own style, it's not ethical to argue who has it better, everyone will see for himself what he wants

in general, martin is only needed for experimental studies that show it is not needed (i.e. should not be used

I have found it very dangerous in large accounts, but not in large ones, even miraculous.

for to every dog a stick and a bone, to every wolf teeth and anger...

there are opportunities or what appear to us to be opportunities that should not be missed, and when they have been realised,

we shouldn't dwell on the fact that they were untimely realised...

Continuing the account from $6 figure 1 - day 12. The market is also happy today, although for the first time today 3 orders triggered at once.

Monitoring.

Figure 2 is the one on which we earned bread

Files:
6d_12day.rar  10 kb

Hi.

Are these manual trading stats or has a robot been made?

No data

Your monitoring is broken :(

goldtrader:

I believe that 'earning' is when you can live on your earnings. I am not able to live on $5-10. And the fact that there are more parameters in your TS than deals in the optimization area - that's not good:

One guy turned 10$ for 6 months into 20000$, he exactly trades at the broker, where we do too.)

SEVER11:
One guy turned $10 into $20,000 in 6 months, he definitely trades with a broker where we do too, on the theme that you cannot live on $6 :-))
There are many such tales around trading, here is one of the latest: https://forum.mql4.com/ru/33999

In general, the robot is not by candlesticks, I will tell you this, I'm not one of the developers, for 2 years we have tried more than 2000 EAs, developed 12 strategies for robots, they are all perfect - each in its own way, then when the question is about a powerful system, you need any help from top to bottom, we opened this theme, just to get good advice and cooperation, in the last 8 months we have conducted 1,800,000 tests with different brokers and different parameters, different styles and a variety of EAs and TSs, I can tell you one thing, As for the comments, they should be constructive and clear, if you can say that there is a better algorithm for certain conditions, then please, if you can't show or prove that there is something better or just describe the mechanism, then don't give me that crap... I will understand all the participants in the critics, only in one case if there is suspicion of fraud, that is, if I think that man who created the topic is trying to swindle, then yes, I also want to take him out into the open, the main thing here to prove, and not to humiliate the sharp responses to posts (YOU BELIEVE THE GRIAL DONE, no grail in an ideal, there is a grail for everyone) people with his abstruse and experience, unlike present here, I am more experienced than many of you....

If I see an Expert Advisor or an algorithm, or a trader who tells me I have something like that, I will dig into my experience and see if I have it, and if I found it, I will explain to this trader that it already is and why I have problems with it, why I gave up my TS and algorithm - and without any bullshit, it won't work, etc. If I don't know how well it can work, then I'll just keep quiet or ask for more information on the strategy, and then you can clarify your opinion - in human understanding, without showing yourself - yes I know, yes you have it wrong, yes I am so clever...

The easiest way is to say I'm not interested because this or that!

If you have any questions, write, I will be glad to listen or help, or maybe you can help me by pointing out a mistake, not working out, or have a suggestion ...

stace:

Hi.

Are these manual trading stats or has a robot been made?

It's a robot, but not the one in question, this one works according to a different algorithm, one of 12 developed by us, optimized by one instrument...

fozi:

No data

Your monitoring is broken :(

No, it didn't, we shut it down, we don't have time to show it now, sorry about that, if anyone is interested in this system we can describe its algorithm, although we already did it here in the thread!