FUTURE - page 8

The future...

There is no future. // one of the options.

))) According to the Pentateuch, according to the Old Testament, the future is just a perception. That is, it is how one perceives life. But this is all philosophy, gentlemen, isn't it? What is practical?

And there's a carload of practical things and a little hogwash.

Eh, I feel like jotting down all sorts of quotes... ))) No, I won't... Let Guillaume Appollinaire rest...

Gentlemen! Come to your senses. Look at what's happening NOW - don't think about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only the here and now. You may ask, what about the game, I'm kind of counting on the price to go up?

My friend, do what needs to be done NOW, don't think about something that doesn't exist, and in principle CANNOT exist, the future.

Svinozavr:

The future...

It's not for you. It's about the FUTURE.

granit77:
It's not for you. It's about the FUTURE.
Yeah, that's a mistake. I remember buying a cassette with a very similar name from a Japanese company in the 80s. I laughed for a long time afterwards...

))) As a linguist-philologist in places, I can appreciate the "future". At one time I wrote a dissertation on the "Silver Age", so - there, in those days, this word-making would have been a hit.
Would you like me to explain? // Nah, off topic.
Eh! There are so many meanings in this "typo" you can find....))) If only one had the will...)))

Horror. For twenty-four hours no one has been able to correct the thread title.

Richie:

Horror. For twenty-four hours no one has been able to correct the thread title.

They have.

Quantum: Corrected.
There, now, you see, it's nice to read the topic :)

Richie:
Now, you see, it's nice to read the theme :)
"A forget-me-not blooms in the soul..."

(((

now the title does not match the content

Richie:
Now, you see, it's nice to read the topic :)

And for nothing. The title used to have some relevance to the content. No one has corrected the content...