FUTURE - page 4

Richie:
I mean Russia.

And I'm talking about myself.

sllawa3:

THE PROBLEM HERE IS A COMMON ONE... NO ORGAN
And there is one in Kharkov and the second one is made by the Germans and is going to be the largest in Ukraine..... so if anything - welcome....

PPC: The organ is usually quite developed by this time :)
For a number of medical reasons, she has delayed development.

Richie:
For a number of medical reasons, her development is delayed.

I thought since high school that ORGAN was a HE... ...My bad, my mistake

VladislavVG:
There is one in Kharkov and the other one is built by Germans and will be the largest in Ukraine..... so if you need it, welcome....

What is it?

PPC : Since school I thought that ORGAN is HE... ..My bad, my mistake
I mean the country.

VladislavVG:
There is one in Kharkov and the second one is made by the Germans and is going to be the largest in Ukraine..... so if you need anything, please come to ....

Can I get a link in your inbox? I would be glad to visit the site.

sllawa3:

FOR A START - THE PROHIBITION ON LOSING LOTS AND NOT ONLY THAT, BUT EVEN SHARES IN THE FORM OF SEPARATE POSITIONS... AS A CONSEQUENCE - THE IMPOSSIBILITY TO USE MULTI-TIME TRADING (POSITIONS) AT THE SAME TIME

Apparently it's a really serious problem, at least for you, if you write in screaming letters. Not a super programmer, but it seems to me that "loci" can theoretically be done, perhaps through one place (or am I wrong?). This problem is more in the realm of psychology, and a situation where "rational" behaviour yields to natural fear and the desire to avoid losses. But if you don't understand where the price is going, nothing will help. :о)

Richie:
I meant the country.

I understood perfectly - I was just making fun of it.

Richie:

What's in there?

Oneorgan is in the Cathedral of the Assumption and a hall is being built on Rymarska Street, on the site of the old opera and ballet theatre :).

Farnsworth:

Apparently it's a really serious problem, at least for you, if you write in screaming letters. Not a super programmer, but it seems to me that "loci" can theoretically be done, perhaps through one place (or am I wrong?). This problem is more in the realm of psychology, and a situation where "rational" behaviour yields to natural fear and the desire to avoid losses. But if you don't understand where the price is going, nothing will help. :о)

WHAT TO ARGUE ABOUT ? I'M NOT TOUCHING ON THE NEED FOR LOCKS... BUT WHO SUDDENLY TAKES IT UPON THEMSELVES TO BAN THEM?! BY THE WAY, NOT JUST LOCKS, BUT ADDITIONAL POSITIONS... ...AND TO RESTRICT MY TRADING FREEDOM IN ANY WAY... IF YOU LIKE TRADING ONE POSITION, IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOUR TRADING STRATEGY IS FLAWLESS... (MORE LIKE THE OPPOSITE)