FUTURE - page 7

GIVE FREEDOM TO THE OPPRESSED

DOWN WITH ALL RESTRICTIONS

LET'S WRITE TO MEDVEDEV.

>

RISE UP, VAST COUNTRY, RISE UP FOR THE FIGHT TO THE DEATH!

Well done Kaspirovsky, good PR. But, there's something sneaky about it.

Good evening all Do not understand what bazaar We all know that we do not work in the stock market and play with DC using quotes forex On the one side of the table DC and on the other hand YOU and what claims can be to DC because the game organized by him and if you start to win a lot you will be put in place If you want to work in the stock market look for brokers where there is no leverage and only margin for those who know and want to work heap options All the stock exchanges in the world in front of you If you have a brain in place Good luck all

It's actually worse than that. Tics are the first signs, they are disappearing because of the magnetic storms that have become more frequent of late. The sun sees that humanity is wallowing in sin and gambling and is spitting protuberances. Soon there will be a storm that will "put down" all areas of human life that use electricity, including the banking sector.

And in 2012, the LHC will be launched for all the crap, a black hole will appear and we will all die.

Abzasc:

It's actually worse than that. Tics are the first signs, they are disappearing because of the magnetic storms that have become more frequent of late. The sun sees that humanity is wallowing in sin and gambling and is spitting protuberances. Soon there will be a storm that will "put down" all areas of human life that use electricity, including the banking sector.

And in 2012, the LHC will be launched for all the crap, a black hole will appear and we will all die.

It's all the reptiles' fault.

sol:
It's all the reptiles' fault.

Reptiles are in the head ))

Abzasc: And in 2012, the LHC will run all the way to hell, a black hole will appear and we will all die.
Let them fix it first. That's where our people worked :)

Richie:
Let them fix it first. That's where our people were working :)

They will fix it, I have already checked. They fix it every 2-3 months, and they will do their best for the sake of the end of the world ))

sllawa3:

FOR A START - A BAN ON LOTS AND NOT ONLY THAT, BUT EVEN ON SHARES IN THE FORM OF SEPARATE POSITIONS. AS A CONSEQUENCE - THE IMPOSSIBILITY OF USING MULTI-TIME TRADING (POSES) AT THE SAME TIME
My brokerage companies are also expensive, so I will not be able to use them. My brokerage company has not cancelled anything :-)