FUTURE - page 9

It turns out that if you want to make money on forex from a losing strategy, you just need to withdraw it periodically :))) Webinar. (flv, 88 MB)

Mischek:

(((

now the title does not match the content

And the point of the banter has disappeared...

Vinin:

That's a shame. In the past, the title somehow corresponded to the content. No one has corrected the content...
))) No words...

Yeah ... Actually, it's not at all necessary for moderators to correct spelling. Neither does stylistics.

Banning, yes. But wiping the snot out and pulling up your trousers... That's not the way to moderate. A man reveals himself in everything. Let him be who he is.

I think the mistake in the title made a lot of sense physically. It would be great to restore everything to its original form.

Back to the FUTURE )) put it back the way it was before it started ...

Richie:

It turns out that if you want to make money on forex from a losing strategy, you just need to withdraw it periodically :))) Webinar. (flv, 88 MB)

Is this a commercial or what?

Vinin: Is this an advertisement or what?
There, you even see it as an advertisement :))) It's going to be boring at the AA club tonight. It's hot.

Vinin:

Is this an advertisement or what?
This is delirium tremor. Believe me - I know what I'm talking about...

There may not be a future somewhere on earth, underground. There is a future in Faure - a common one - the result of the work.

Tantrik:
There may not be a future somewhere on earth, underground. There is a future in forex - the usual kind - the result of work.

Quotas also have a future MT6, MT7, MT8,...