FUTURE - page 6

sllawa3:
WHAT IS THERE TO ARGUE ABOUT? I'M NOT TOUCHING ON THE NEED FOR LOCS... BUT WHO SUDDENLY TAKES IT UPON THEMSELVES TO BAN THEM?! BY THE WAY, NOT JUST LOCKS, BUT ADDITIONAL POSITIONS... ...AND TO RESTRICT MY TRADING FREEDOM IN ANY WAY... IF YOU LIKE TRADING ONE POSITION, IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOUR TRADING STRATEGY IS FLAWLESS... (MORE LIKE THE OPPOSITE)

If i want to trade with an open order and vice versa, it would also be necessary to add an option of changing this order, the lack of such an option greatly limits the functionality of the terminal and the trader's capabilities.

mydone:

Maybe the developers can tell us what's going on with refills. Hmm, maybe we should open a DC before everyone stops playing.

I CAN TELL YOU. THE BROKERAGE HOUSE DOESN'T BENEFIT FROM A SEPARATE POSITION... WITH ITS OWN STOP AND PROFIT... IT'S MUCH MORE PROFITABLE TO JUST CONVERT ONE POSITION (ADD THE AMOUNT OF THE ENTRY TO IT)

mydone:

Maybe the developers can tell us what's going on with refills. Hmm, maybe we should open a DC before everyone stops playing.

It's okay there. What makes you think there's a problem? Just because you see a cumulative pose? The result doesn't change.

Good luck with that.

Mischek:

We should also add the ability to edit an order that is already open and change from buy to sell and vice versa, because the lack of such an option greatly limits the functionality of the terminal and the trader's capabilities.

IF YOU HAVE A POSITION WITH AN OVERSIZED LOT, IT IS JUST SUCH A POSSIBILITY.

VladislavVG:

It's OK there. What makes you think there's a problem? Just because you see a cumulative pose? The result doesn't change.

Good luck.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT DOESN'T CHANGE? JUST THE OPPOSITE... WITH THE CHANGED STOPS AND TOES... FAR FROM WHAT THE BOLSHEVIKS DREAMED OF ! IT'S ELEMENTARY TO STEAL PART OF THE PROFITS... EVEN IF IT'S A SMALL THING, IT'S MY SMALL THING, NOT THE DT...

sllawa3:

HAVING A LOC WITH AN OVERSIZED LOT IS JUST SUCH A POSSIBILITY...

And why should I do that? I want and need a simple change from buy to sell and vice versa

And anyway, I was talking about editing a long open lot, not about a loc

Mischek:

Why do I have to do this? I want and need a simple buy switch to sell and vice versa

And anyway, I was talking about editing a long open lot, not about a lock

Just kidding, but a few years ago there was such a request on this forum

Mischek:

Why do I have to do this? I want and need a simple buy switch to sell and vice versa

And anyway, I was talking about editing a long open lot, not about a lock

Especially good editing OrderOpenPrice() for BUY/SELL positions :D

Mischek:

Also we need to add the possibility to edit an order that is already open for changing from buy to sell and vice versa, the lack of such an option greatly limits the functionality of the terminal and the trader's capabilities.

That is what we have to fight for:

Give traders the ability to edit daily, monthly financial results and write off the drawn profit from the broker's accounts without further authorisation for the benefit of the trader !!!!!

Otherwise lots, deposits are just a waste of time.

VladislavVG:

That's what we need to fight for, not locks, shares: Give traders the ability to edit the financial results for the day, month and direct debit of profits from the brokerage accounts !!!!!

VO! 100% OUR GUY!