FUTURE - page 5

Well, a ban on lots is kind of a no-brainer. If the system is good - then it will cover the losing stops with profits. And if not - it will make a lot of losing stops. But with filling - of course this is not good (if this is true - I just haven't encountered it in real life).

Richie:

What's out there?

There's an orgun, a musical instrument to the sound of which, all the cutting-edge public, all the PhDs and psychologists, are going to stand up for the freedom of loci and the possibility of refills

While someone who's into trading, teleportation, telepathy, clairvoyance, clairvoyance, distance vision, hypnosis, superconsciousness, subconsciousness, anti-gravity and superconductivity

unscrupulously sits on a forum

sllawa3:
WHAT IS THERE TO ARGUE ABOUT? I'M NOT TOUCHING ON THE NEED FOR LOCS... BUT WHO SUDDENLY TAKES IT UPON THEMSELVES TO BAN THEM?! BY THE WAY, NOT JUST LOCKS, BUT ADDITIONAL POSITIONS... AND TO RESTRICT MY TRADING FREEDOM IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER...

How about a flash mob?

Mischek:

There's an orgun, a musical instrument to the sound of which, all the cutting-edge public, all the PhDs and psychologists, are going to stand up for the freedom of loci and the possibility of refills

while someone with a passion for trading, teleportation, telepathy, clairvoyance, clairvoyance, distance vision, hypnosis, superconsciousness, subconsciousness, anti-gravity and superconductivity

...is shamelessly holed up in a forum...

Misha, why did you ignore telekinesis?

PPC:

А в личку ссылочку плиз можно? С удовольствием посещу сайтик.

http://all.kharkov.ua

Cathedral of the Assumption -An activeorgan.

PPC:

Misha, why did you ignore telekinesis?

There' s no telekinesis.

VladislavVG:

http://all.kharkov.ua

Успенский собор - Действующий орга н.

SPS, let's have a look

Maybe the developers can tell us what's going on with refills. Hmm, maybe we should open a DC before everyone stops playing.

Mischek:..... unscrupulously sits on the forum

I'm not sitting back. I write the indicator according to the "golden formula". It's not my fault that it's a pain in the ass :)

Mischek:

And there 's no telekinesis.

Got it: haven't mastered it yet - well, that's to come.