I cried, the forex game is a joke - page 4

Svinozavr:

That's not the gist of the story.

Sorry, it's an anecdote from when I was teaching (mine) ;). It's Friday after all.

A student is taking a biology exam. And he learned only one question: about ostriches.

Takes the ticket. It's about fish.

He answers: Fish are such creatures that have scales, if they didn't have scales they could have feathers, and then they could be called ostriches...

professor: that's enough - you don't know. let's talk about animals, for example.

Student: no problem: animals are mostly creatures that have fur, and if they didn't have fur, they could have feathers, and then they could be called ostriches, and ostriches are....

professor, getting nervous : that's enough - the gist, where is the gist?

Student : and ostriches piss right in the sand.....

curtain

;)

Good luck.

RomanS:
Smells like a well-disguised bot advertisement, what's not to understand here...
Not even three pages in. :)

Here are a couple more dc's on this website with features: http://www.profi-forex.org/news/entry1008061743.html

wenay:

I think "what the hell", I open my mail, I read, and then I fell: Subject: "Violation of the rules "Today the increase in trading exceeded all unthinkable limits." - is a quote from a letter that I sent helpport, I cried (laughed until tears), really never would have guessed that there is a limit of raising the % per hour, without violating the risk per transaction and stuff like that ...

Can I have the name of the place in my personal message as well? Cause I'm starting to get a collection there. :)

I have never heard such a ridiculous reason. Maybe they managed to buy the legendary book "One Thousand and One Trader's Lame-o", about which somebody wrote here. :))))

Who knows, I'd like to have a private message too, please.

Yes, the author has monitoring in his profile. And you can see very well there this rise in deposit. And the broker is also listed there.

And in general, the author, would you at least hint at what the system is built on? You can't see the history of deals...

dimeon:

Yes, the author has monitoring in his profile. And you can see very well there this rise in deposit. And the broker is also listed there.

And in general, the author, would you at least hint at what the system is built on? You can't see the history of deals...

Are you suggesting that this is the same brokerage house?

khorosh:
Are you suggesting that this is the DC?

Probably no one but the author will say the right answer, although "And there you can see this deposit rise very clearly. " - I think it's clear...

the dtC's refusal to pay is not correct... usually write in such cases - your transactions are based on non-market quotes !!!

dimeon:

The monitoring is two years old.