I cried, the forex game is a joke - page 3

calls for rule-breaking will be removed.

mydone:

There is no way around it. Imagine that you produce a car. And then you tell your customers: don't buy from that dealer, he's a jerk. You will deprive yourself of your big customers - the dealerships.

Also a DC, by the way.

Yes, you may be right, but I really wish newcomers would not fall for such Dschmotz, and I also wish there were not so many gopota on the web

The author will email me the title please. I will undertake to quote it on three English and three Russian forums. I think those who also recognise the name will do the same - we need to help each other and the children of newcomers to help out.

mydone:

Yes, you may be right, but I really wish newcomers would not fall for such Dschmotz, and I also wish there were not so many gopota on the web

there's a rating of dcmos - http://www.fxmail.ru/brokers/rating/

DDFedor:

Don't make a big deal out of it. remember the rules. you can always choose a third-party resource for this purpose.

I suggested a third-party resource, the so-called good service club, in my personal communication. There's a section there about brokers. Crowfr forum might also be an option.

wenay:

I've been working on the forex market for a while now.

I often like to open accounts to play - this is how the last game ended:

I decided to take a brokerage firm that happened to fall under my nose, and I thought the conditions were quite good for pipsing. My calculations were very good for pipsipsing.

On 16th of July we started with 350 quid. Barely 2-3 days zabahval +70% kdepo - and something suddenly dawned on me to rewrite this Pipsewriter to make there solid TP from 15 to 25pp, and stop loss of 9pp (4x - sign) and wrote a slow motion within 3-4 days,

After start on July 20, I got +300% more in a day and a half, I asked to withdraw 375 vmz, they showed me long wiggle as they showed me wrong scalping from 16 to 19 and said they were fine, but we'll delete all ungodly orders for us... In short after the withdrawal was again with the cutting of profits was again about 400. In general, it took 5 more days until I had to wait these 5 days I decided to rewrite my EA again, now I have a system with good TP, i.e. there was a series of TPs with partial closures every 12 points, i.e. minimum order profit 12 points, then 24, 36 and so on every step - 30% close. Stop was also 9 points, so it is clear that orders are sometimes slightly hanging, sometimes even a half day hung up. I have copied all my orders, so I have not thought about it and in some cases I got some slugs or something else.

In short, 4 days ago I have started the system with a small lot and it has become very stable. Well, take and turn on yesterday at 16-00 it on the real, for 3 hours I get +300% (at risk of 5%) to the depo, which was already more than a grand quid, and after 3 hours, I screwed up the account (banned on the depo in 3220 quid).

I think "what the hell", I open mail, I read, and then I fell: Subject: "Today, the increase in trading exceeds all unthinkable limits. " - a quote from a letter to me that I sent a support team, I cried (laughed until tears), really never would have guessed that there is a limit raise % per hour, without breaking the risk per transaction and stuff like that ...

What are the other excuses?

SZZ: Deals in trade are rather rare, 1 for 10 minutes, and one directional.

i have doubts about the stop loss of 9 points and 5 % more risk of the deposit +300% over three hours to get it...... what a gap to catch, you have an account opened at the water guy I think, judging by the account that you have locked in your profile.....

If you have fallen for the slogan in the banner of this broker, so he rather got paid, and never trusted this broker too murky, and his combinations in conjunction with Karenexa terminal are very suspicious.... Look for a normal ECN broker.

ECN is an electronic communication network. Since the Forex market does not have a central exchange and regulatory system, the trading is done in the over-the-counter market. An ECN provides you with direct access to the Forex market (the interbank market) where you can trade directly with other clients. Your orders are directly displayed in the market and are seen by all traders, who can then place their own orders and if the price of the opposite (buy and sell) order matches, the trade is executed.

ECN brokers transmit the limit orders of their clients to the market. ECN members can see all limit and take profit orders in the order book.

The main thing in the ECN is that if your bid is the best price at the moment, then the Bid or Ask price (depending on the order direction) will change, for example if you put a limit order with 30 lots at 1.5, then the Ask price if it is the best bid will change to 1.5 at your request.

If there is no such thing in the declared ECN brokers, it is more likely an imitation ECN, and most likely you will be screwed there in case of a successful trade.

although you are not a newbie, judging by your 2007 registration...

wenay:

I decided to pick up a DC that just happened to fall under my nose,

Why would you take an "accidentally encountered" one if you have a TC generating 300% in 3 hours? There are quite a few brokerage companies with international (FSA, NFA...) regulations, where you know where to complain in case of violations and where such violations are practically non-existent. The story looks like this: "I went out at night in a gang area with money sticking out of my pockets. I got beaten up, the money was taken away. What an unfair world." Is your aim to make money in the market or to test DCs?

In general, this branch smells bad ...

Extreme forex tourism. That's what I would call it.

But let's separate the cutlets from the cooks. The story itself in terms of disclaimers and VC excuses is worthy of attention. Everything else about TC etc. - )))) is not that important. That's not the point of the story.

goldtrader:

In general, the branch smells bad ...

It smells like a well-disguised bot advertisement, what's not to understand...