I cried, the forex game is a joke - page 10

goldtrader:

I think I'm about to drool, so here are a couple of examples.

the production of knives, steel must be no harder than the state standard, elasticity no sharper than the state standard, sharpening no sharper than ....., otherwise it is a cold weapon.

in cars, plastic bumpers are compulsory; the properties of bodywork are standard; there is a ban on bullguards.

there are many more examples.....

(replied to what you wrote)

FLET:
...production of knives, steel must be no harder than Gosta, elasticity no more than Gosta, sharpening no sharper than ....., otherwise it is a cold weapon.

cars, plastic bumpers are compulsory, the properties of the body metal are according to the state standard, the ban on bullguards is prohibited.

You are not a humanitarian, by the way?

granit77 07.01.2011 10:55

No, well-informed.

Knowledge is not a vice, but an advantage.

FLET:

granit77 07.01.2011 10:55
no, knowledgeable

Knowledge is not a vice, but an advantage.

Knowledge is. I wasn't just asking for a reason.

FLET:

actually controlled by......

in a slightly different form, but controlled.

A lot of SMS scams have emerged now, so they hit a telecom company and got their asses kicked for supporting fraud.

The point was simple, the company pointed to the number of a known sms scam, and they failed to take action, sued and fined .......

If you follow the analogy, then communication service representatives == DCs and mobile phone manufacturers == metaquotes.

So by your logic, the responsibility for sending spam-SMS should be borne by the mobile phone manufacturers, not by the telecom service representatives (OPSOs).

Goldtrader 07.01.2011 11:37

wrong analogy....

if i had come to the methaquotes and told them to give me a mobile, and the dtz would choose it myself, then you're right.

I would come to the brokerage house and they would give me the methaquotes because they are partners, the brokerage house protects them, and the methaquotes are covered, so everyone is in the black (except for the trader).

If the methaquotes were purely to promote their platform for the brokerage company,

If methaquotes were purely promoting their brokerage platform, then it would not make sense to prohibit the opening of otc threads or strange disappearance of otc posts.

I think it's my humble opinion, but I don't think it would make sense to prohibit an open discussion thread about their brokerage companies or strange disappearance of posts.

The problem is that they do not allow them to go back to their partner.

wenay:

I decided to rewrite the EA once again, now I got a system with a good TP, ie there was a series of TPs with a partial close every 12 pips, ie minimum order profit 12pp, then 24, 36 etc. each step is 30% of the closing. stop still 9pp,

for 3 hours I get +300% (at a risk of 5%) to the deposit, which was already more than one thousand quid, and after 3 hours I get banned (banned on the deposit of 3220 quid).

If it's no secret, could you tell me what your entry points are based on? I understand all about entry points, but would you mind helping me with the entry ones? Thank you in advance.

(+300% in 3 hours... Amazing, I would be the happiest (and probably the richest) man on Earth if I could pips at 10% per month. I can't! I am only good at pipsing )))

FLET:

If I went to the methaquotes and said give me a mobile phone and I'll choose one myself, then you're right.

What mobile phone? :)

All right, you choose your brokerage company by yourself. And they (brokerage companies) all have the same platform. But they use it in different ways. Both brokers and traders.

We have tried to explain why the brokers and traders use it. We will not be able to make sense of it at all.

For complaints there are CRDFM and those regulatory bodies in which your brokerage company is registered. If it is not registered anywhere, then go straight to court. The court of the country where your brokerage company is registered.

FLET:

In this situation, I come to a brokerage house and they give me methaquotes, because they are partners, and the brokerage house covers the methaquotes, so everyone is in the black (except for the trader).

If the methaquotes were purely to promote their platform for the brokerage company,

If methaquotes were purely promoting their brokerage platform, it would not make sense to prohibit the opening of otc threads or strange disappearing posts.

What's not to understand, FLET? You don't live on the moon, for fuck's sake...

There is a business (MQ), there are terms of reference for MQ, which must have been agreed with the customers themselves, with the DC (of course). The customers themselves demanded some features specifically for them. The DCs are MQ's customers. In addition to that, it is logical that MQ's website doesn't contain unnecessary information about those features.

Do you still not understand why threads with explicit discussions about these features disappear?

goldtrader:

For complaints, there is the CRDUFM and those regulatory bodies with which your DC is registered. If it is not registered anywhere, then go straight to court. The court of the country where your DC is registered.

interesting movie... especially about Crawford ... an office without any power or ability to influence the DT !!!

Why is there a strict censorship of criticism of trading platforms, as well as suggestions for their improvement? Even in the branch on the topic - your opinion on MT5 correctly expressed his opinion and got a ban! (???????????????????????????????????????????)