I cried, the forex game is a joke - page 5

ULAD:
The monitoring is two years old.

have you seen the date of the first three pages of posts? :)))

It is unclear why this thread was raised.

methaqvot has nothing to do with it... order from docs to platforms, and the one who pays is the one who calls the tune ( platform possibilities )...

but they could have offered an alternative (even if paid) version of the platform... with a normal multicurrency tester with a second t.f. ( with ticks ), a platform that no broker would disregard, including exchange brokerage ... and not just a brokerage with off-exchange forex ...

atik:
The severity of Russian laws is compensated for by their optional enforcement... ( Gilyarovsky )
Well, let's say not Gilyarovsky, but Vyazemsky with a reference to Poletika. :))
As for complicity, then we should put the manufacturers of weapons, medicines and even fertilisers in jail.
And the Metakvots cannot have their own DC by definition, it is contrary to their business model.

I agree, MT is only a tool, it's up to the individual to decide how to use it. Why get involved in a dumpster dtc? For the fun of it? But then, you can answer your own question.

granit77:
Well, let's say not Gilyarovsky, but Vyazemsky with a reference to Poletika. :))

Saltykov - Shchedrin...

atik:
Saltykov - Shchedrin ...
The reference to Shchedrin is probably apocryphal.
Did I wrap it up well? :))

wenay:

Well, I take and turn it on yesterday at 16:00 on the real, for 3 hours I get +300% (with the risk of 5%) to the deposit

But can someone - even in the tester, in the demo, or with an example close to reality (instrument, lot volume, price, take) show whether it is possible

atik:

but they could have offered an alternative (even if paid for) version of the platform... with a normal multi-currency tester with a second timeframe. (The platform would not be avoided by any broker, including a stockbroker, not only a brokerage with a non exchange forex...

And what would there be with the volume of ticks for all 50 instruments...?

jartmailru:
And what would the tick volume be for all 50 instruments...?
what would have been included ...

atik:
what you would have turned on ...
That's not what I meant. You want tics, be my guest. I mean...
a few thousand customers downloading gigabytes of information every day...
doesn't that make you uncomfortable?