I cried, the forex game is a joke - page 2

Don't make a big deal out of it. remember the rules. you can always choose a third-party resource for this purpose.

Hey folks, slow down on the personal stuff - almost every forex forum has a "Black List of Dilling Centres" thread. Why don't we have one here? The people here are serious and the attendance is high - as it may be, the terminal coping lies on THIS forum. Let people know their heroes by sight. If moderators don't mind the existence of such a thread here, I'll gladly tell you how the management of one brokerage company took $2000 of PRIZE money from my friend who won it in the same brokerage company having taken the second place in competition. We are waiting for the moderator's reply.

In short, waiting for a reply from the moderator. The condition is not just to declare that such and such a DC is a bugger, but to justify, to argue why a person thinks so.

Techno:
it's easier to write here.)

+100 Dear topicstarter, if you can not write here directly - turn on the Russian font and press the aglitskie buttons (because the site address in aglitskie), and we'll somehow decipher it :-)

Techno: It's easier to post it here.)

No, you can't do it here. Better here, as long as I have a "premium": http: //depositfiles.com/ru/

Seriously, I'd appreciate it if you'd drop me a line, too, if you're not too lazy.

DDFedor:

Don't make a big deal out of it. remember the rules. you can always choose a third-party resource for this purpose.

Mm-hmm... And it wouldn't hurt to back up what you said about the fabulous returns with a statement. 300% in 3 hours at the end of July. It's not that I don't believe in it, well, just for the sake of appearances, and we may calculate the profitability of brokerage companies by the statement.

drknn:

Hey folks, slow down on the personal stuff - almost every forex forum has a "Black List of Dilling Centres" thread. Why don't we have one here? The people here are serious and the attendance is high - no matter how it is, the terminal coping lies on this forum. Let people know their heroes by sight. If moderators don't mind the existence of such a thread here, I'll be glad to tell you how the management of one DC took $2000 PRIZE money from my friend who won in the same DC taking the second place in the contest. We are waiting for the moderator's reply.

In short, waiting for a reply from the moderator. The condition is not just to declare that such and such a DC is a bugger, but to substantiate, to argue why a person thinks so.

+1, but only that after arguing why a brokerage company is a bugger, no one will give a link (referral :) ) to his "good" ;)

Necron:
+1, just so that after arguing why the DC is a bugger, no one gives a link (referral :) ) to their "good" ;)

No need to get crazy. It's for you/us that he's an asshole, but for MQ he's as good a client as the other DCs.

People, don't ask people to write to you in person, think about it - go to everyone. You write to him yourself in the personals. It is easier to reply.

valenok2003:
People, don't ask people to write to you in person, think about it - go to everyone. You write to him yourself in the personals. It is easier to reply.

Oh, yeah? I didn't notice any difference in time.

PPC:

Really? I personally haven't noticed any difference in time.

Imagine, he has to go to everyone from the branch in person and remember who he went to and who did not.

Does the man need this hassle? I went to my personal account and replied to everyone.

And besides, I, for example, have a megaphone modem and the difference is very noticeable both in time and traffic.

ps However, there should be some skepticism, maybe it's a competitor's tricks...