EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 941

Zet:

Great. I take it that we continue to move in a bearish pattern Without stopping? ( all bar graphs are red).

looks beautiful.

I don't know, it might be red now, but that's the point - the indicator doesn't give a forecast ;)))

Basile:
ON...... FROM!!!!

You shouldn't have done that, you're a competent person... You have not changed one bit, you are still the same BUNTAR and PROVOCATOR .

NikT_58:

I read it and just wondered.

Did I ever hang out here?

How you can just blurt out any topic.

One parrots like a parrot "sell, sell, sell..."

The other draws imaginary waves... Laughing...

Guys, it's time to stop this stupid rubbish.

Huh, I wonder what this forum is all about, there is not much good here, you get distracted more by defending your point of view and mixing opinions...

I left Forte from the forum and the result came out wrote a good PBX as intended)

EricGR:

I don't know, it might be red now, but that's the point - the indicator does not give a forecast ;)))

- PROgnosis: an opinion based on a special study about the future development and outcome of something (Ozhegov's Dictionary of Russian words).

You look silly boy.

P.S. You need to grow up to understand the statistics (waves for you)....)))))

EricGR Can I share an indicator?

NikT_58:

I'm reading this and I'm just surprised.

How can you just blabber on about any topic.

Guys, it's time to stop all this stupid talk.

Hi. Grew up:)))

EricGR:
Oh, here's the thing... I've only been on this thread for 10 minutes in the last 3 months and here I am, poking around in Wikipedian dictionaries)))) I'm laughing at the atmosphere )))) Well, I see you're ready to make predictions from anything,)))), while my indicators are not designed to make 24-hour forecasts, it's utopian and leads to unpleasant consequences in the end, the fee for self-confidence))))). In your predictions, so to speak, I hear "BUT" contrasting and there is too little confidence in anything, with many assumptions and exceptions. I can criticize your methods endlessly and for each advantage I will give an example of failure of it!

For that I apologise, it was childish.

I don't want to continue the discussion. YOU are on the wrong level.

Zet:

I apologise for that, it was childish.

I don't want to continue the discussion. YOU are on the wrong level.

I did not want any conflict either, it was you who did not behave appropriately. I am the author and I know what the tool is for and what it is not worth doing based on it. I am not disputing your level... nor do I need to.

Zet:

;))))

Happy birthday!

NikT_58:

I'm reading this and I'm just surprised.

How can you just blabber on about any topic.

Guys, it's time to cut the crap.

Just a line. Just like Tantric.

EricGR:

I didn't mean to cause any conflict either, you're not exactly behaving appropriately. I'm the author and I know what the tool is for and what you shouldn't do based on it. I'm not disputing your level... and you don't need to.

What was it about? That I have given you the correct interpretation of the word FORECAST, the meaning of which has long been defined by society, while you do not understand what you put into it + irony and you consider it a norm?

I understand your motives perfectly. Don't be proud, (pride is a sin....) I don't think you are a better trader than me.

Tantrik:

Happy birthday!
Thank you so much....))))